"The 'perfect' trading system - page 125

Svinozavr:
Oop! Finally...
You guys are getting mean, he's going to leave us....

LeoV:

As an investor, I don't care about your "configuration change log" . The indicators of a successful trade are the indicators of the trade itself, not the indicators of the "reconfiguration log" and the codes of robots or smart guys. I only look at the indicators of the trade. I don't care how successful trading performance is achieved. And what happens to the "reconfiguration log" - all the more so.....

If you don't care, why ask questions?

I assumed you really wanted to understand something, but it turns out you don't care :)

Just don't forget, the "performance of the trade itself" is history, and history has no subjunctive mood - investors need profits in the future.

LeoV:

What skill formula? What do you mean? The market formula?

You must understand, as a programmer, even I understand it as a dilettante - the test in the tester and trading on the real account - these are different things. They are very different. PAMM puts everything in its place and your dreams of 700% in the tester are crushed by the reality. Don't you understand that?

No, I don't.

And to understand why I don't understand it, you would do well to read the original source - it's just under 200 pages long.

VictorArt:

I assumed you really wanted to understand something, but it turns out you don't care :)

Just do not forget, the "performance of the trade itself" - this is history, and history has no subjunctive mood - investors need profits in the future.

This is the story with both you and other managers. It's just that the other managers I wrote you about have some chances not to lose (that's the first) and to earn (that's the second). According to your trading performance, you have no chance.

Also, PAMMs are designed to allow investors who are not familiar with the technology of programming and trading, could invest money without going into the essence of programming and trading and in any "logs", but only in indices of trading. You, however, cross out this point and offer investors to study programming and study some unclear "logs", which are essentially irrelevant to the success of the trade.

LeoV:..... some obscure "logs" that have nothing to do with the success of the trade.
Not logs, but suckers!

VictorArt:

Just don't forget, the "performance of the trade itself" is history, and history has no subjunctive mood - investors need profits in the future.

You didn't read it. All you saw was "spit."

That's OK - I don't like reading either - that's fine.

Your approach appeals to me. There is a certain "noble madness" about it.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you make, it matters how much you make. You want to pretend you're a refined intellectual and wrinkle your nose, or you want to build a relationship so that ten limousines and fifty spiders in a jar come to your funeral.

That's your business.

That's not my point.

What you are doing, Victor, has nothing to do with making money in the market. It doesn't work like that. It doesn't work like that.

The rest of the considerations are not for me.

VictorArt: No, I do not.

I've already told you, what's not to understand? -

LeoV : A trader's skill is measured by his equity and deposit load - there are not many of them at Alpari, but there are some. You need only half a year to understand it)))

For me personally, it's 100-200% p.a. with a load of no more than 5-10% (the less the better)

And the drawdown should not exceed 30%.

VictorArt : And to understand why I don't understand it, you should read the original source - it's just a little less than 200 pages long.

Does it have something to do with investing?

There is an anecdote on the subject.

An impotent man comes to a pessimistic doctor -

- Doctor, I've got a hangnail!

- Yes..... and it's hanging kind of badly.....((((

The impotent man goes to the pooch-ist doctor...

- Doctor, I'm hanging!

- Yeah????...well, whatever !!!!

The impotent man goes to the optimistic doctor -

- Doctor, I'm hanging!

- Yes, but it's hanging beautifully !!!!! ))))

Svinozavr:
..... and fifty spiders in a jar.....
PLEASE DON'T HURT THE SPIDERS!

paukas:
PLEASE DON'T HURT THE SPIDERS!
Pardon me! ;)