"The 'perfect' trading system - page 61

Reshetov >> :

For the very talented people: the market price is determined by supply and demand (the intentions to buy or sell at some price), and not by real deals. The real deal simply can not overlap the volume of the bid, and then the price will not move, although the real deal was done, because the uncovered part of the bid remains in the cup (or part of several bids of different market participants). To shift Offer or Bid to another nearest order, it's necessary to fully cover the volume of current order by counter market deal.

This is clearly for the over-gifted :)

I don't understand this kind of thing.

We are talking about the price movement of real deals, and you start discussing the price movement of not real deals, i.e. the price of those deals that have not yet been made (the price of orders in the book) :)

What do I care about the price of deals that haven't been done yet? Just think of another price and start discussing it with yourselves, but what do I have to do with it?

More accurately - I'm discussing the price of a deal that has already happened, another way of saying 'market price':

"Question. How to calculate the market price of traded and non-traded securities in the absence of price range information from the market makers?

Answer. In accordance with clause 5 of Article 280 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation (hereinafter - the "TC RF") the market price of the securities circulating on the organized securities market for taxation purposes is the actual price of sale or other disposal of securities if this price is in the interval between the minimum and maximum prices of transactions with the security indicated (price interval) registered by the securities market trade organizer on the date of the relevant transaction.
"

More formally.

See also in Quik :

" 3.4 Table of all deals
menu Tables / All Trades Table or button
3.4.1 Purpose
Obtaining of impersonal (without specification of the parties) information on all concluded deals. Data source for exporting to technical analysis systems."

No trades - table of all trades is empty - no price movement.

if "All trades table" == Empty Then

"the price hasn't moved"

else

"price moves"

Example of existence of empty table of all deals:

It is a weekend at the exchange - obviously, the table of all deals is empty - the price is not moving.

Don't believe? Start Quik and see for yourself :)

VictorArt >> :

... We are talking about the price movement of real trades and you start discussing the price movement of non real trades ...

Pearl. Into the anals.

VictorArt >> :

Try to formalise more :)

Formalising theories for financial markets is not a matter of one day or one year.

Since the founding of the first stock exchange, a lot of people still have not come up with any universal algorithm for making profits.

There is no science of the stock exchange.

And you are expecting a complete formalisation of what the SF and possible synchronisation algorithms might be :) How do I know what options are possible?

I know that there can be many variants and there is no way to formally exclude non-working ones yet, that's why I write "any".

The problem is - wait another 100 years - during this time some more formalized description of OTT will appear :)

And for now what we have is what we have.

It's obvious that you don't know much.

There is a universal algorithm for making a profit. It was described a long time ago.

Yurixx >>:И, кстати, я писал не о "полной формализации", а об отсутствии формального утверждения вообще. Поэтому ваш подход и не идет дальше слова "любой".

Explain to me logically why I need to create a formal statement for such a specific activity as an exchange?

I stated the task above - all other actions successfully solve the problem.

My approach goes much further than the word "any" - there is perfectly formal code for an adaptive EA freely available, which works quite successfully.

That's one.

For thinking people, there is an OTT that shows the direction in which to keep "digging". This is two.

What we have already "dug" in this direction makes no sense to formalize in an understandable form - this is an exchange, not a house of charity.

That's three.

gip >> :

Pearl. Into the anals.

This is not my pearl, but a consequence of this statement by Reshetov:

"and not at all by real transactions."

VictorArt >> :

There is no point in formalising what we ourselves have already "dug up" in this area in a way that is understandable to everyone - this is a stock exchange, not a house of charity.

Why didn't you say it at once, sir? I have no more questions on substance and will not have, for I failed again with freebie. If anything, it'll be a bit of banter...

Mathemat >> :

Why didn't you say so in the first place, my dear? I don't have any more substantive questions and I won't have any more, because no freebies are in sight. If there will be anything, it will be light banter...

Whatever the question, that's the answer.

I am answering some questions in quite some detail.

Yurixx >> :

We have only spoken to you in this thread. And only about your system. And as long as you stayed within that framework, I didn't even offer any criticism about it, although I had something to say. But when you start judging something you know little about and using it to prove yourself right, it is too much. Stay within your competence and you won't have a problem. Moreover, refrain from giving advice to others.

Apparently, you too create a formal theory based on "price movement"? :)

Otherwise, I don't quite understand your so sharply emotional reaction.

VictorArt >> :

This is clearly for the over-gifted :)

I don't understand such a thing.

We are talking about the price movement of real deals, and you start discussing the price movement of not real deals, i.e. the price of those deals that have not yet been made (the price of orders in the book) :)

What do I care about the price of deals that haven't been done yet? Just think of another price and start discussing it with yourselves, but what do I have to do with it?

More accurately - I'm discussing the price of a deal that has already happened, another way of saying "market price":

Let's say. But what on earth makes you think that someone will give you information about actual transactions that have taken place?

Moreover, I have a few more questions for the experienced salesman of proprietary drugs:

And where, in your opinion, does the difference in the stock ticker called spread come from? That is, where does Offer (Ask) and Bid come from, if, as you say, all information is obtained only for real deals? After all, in a transaction the price for the buyer and the seller is the same? And why this same spread changes all the time on the ticker?

It would be interesting to hear the competent opinion of the new author of market theories. Otherwise we will not learn this secret information and will continue to trade in ignorance in some glasses.

HideYourRichess >> :

It's obvious that you don't know much.

There is a universal algorithm for making a profit. Described a long time ago.

Yeah, buy cheap, sell expensive.