"The 'perfect' trading system - page 22

Aleksander писал(а) >>

Why would I want to monitor???? I'm so.... myself .... I'm making a little money....

>>why show the charts then?

Aleksander >> :

Why would I want to monitor????

Well, maybe there is no need to monitor, but why not open a PAMM?

With a good TS it should be mutually beneficial for both you and the investors.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Then why show the graphs?

well.... sort of on-topic answer.... to the question:

VictorArt wrote >>

How many years will it last without over-optimisation?
Just please answer not with words and arrows, but with tests for a few years after the optimization period.

TS my kinda adaptive :-) (instead of fish handing out fishing rods.... :-)

PAMM? no way...... I am my own boss here... I can work if I want... if I want to rest.... :-)

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Why is there no volume on the chart, because the logic of the TS suggests its variation from 0.1 to 0.4?

That is, in fact, it should be UNSTOPPABLE.

The only possibility is to open 2 positions of 0.1 instead of one 0.2 and the same 0.4

uh-huh... opening multiple positions at 0.1..... for example you need a 0.2 position - then 2 trades at 0.1...

at TP only 1 position is closed... and the second one sort of continues the move....

Aleksander >> :

PAMM? no way...... I am my own boss here... if I want to work, if I want to rest.... :-)

Unconvincing (((

You are the master of yourself here, you are the master of your PAMM, no one manages it but you.

Investors are well aware that everyone needs a break, especially as a break is better than a drawdown.

Aleksander писал(а) >> PAMM? no way...... I'm my own boss here... I want to work... I want to rest.... :-)

So on PAMM slavery is not seen either -

Aleksander wrote (a) >> I want to work... I want to rest....
All the same....))))

Aleksander >> :

mm-hmm... opening of several positions at 0.1..... for example you need a position at 0.2 - then 2 trades at 0.1...

at Tp only 1 position is closed... and the second one sort of continues the movement....

Got it - thanks.

Aleksander >> :

... When the TP closes only 1 pose... and the second pose kind of continues moving....

Can I ask a couple of questions about TC, if they are not beyond commercial confidentiality?

1. Is the TS non-stop? I.e. trade continuously, without stops and without time filters?

2. Is a hard SL set for each position by the value of the step (channel)?

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Can I ask a couple of questions about the CU, if they are not beyond commercial confidentiality?

1. Is the TS non-stop? I.e. is it non-stop trading, with no stops and no time filters?

2. Is a hard SL set for each position by the step (channel) value?

1 - I usually start on Monday when the market opens ... I work twenty-four hours a day till monday (morning) - I try to close before americans...

2 - not from every.....

yeah... by the way... on pndays I usually add a "game" of dice.... described earlier... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121031

LeoV писал(а) >>

PAMM doesn't seem to be slavery either.

All the same....))))

Only better. If there is an investor - MO is inherently shifted to the plus side.