"The 'perfect' trading system - page 20

Sic transit shit through the pipes. TC Vespasian. The advertising slogan is "Money smells!"

That's it, I can no longer look at these analogies with pipes, light conduits and drunken light waves. Victor, give me exact formulas or algorithms! Only then there will be a substantive conversation, not an advertising campaign with dubious slogans.

Mathemat >> :

That's it, I can no longer look at these analogies with pipes, light conduits and drunken light waves. Victor, give me exact formulas or algorithms! Only then there will be a substantive conversation, not an advertising campaign with dubious slogans.

Alexey. Well the person has thought up a high-profile name a la the Whole Troubles. Then he'll come up with a special one, even though STO used to be the GTR.

I've just imagined a bum in a garbage dump with a slogan: Smell is nothing, stability is everything.

That's the whole drunk subway theory. >> forget it. I mean, we're not drinkers. Remember what I told you about Maxwell's demon? - Measurement of energy (or direction in this case), brings it all down to a minuscule res. Without indirect means of measurement (TA) to pull such a TC into the plus... )))

Stability by itself, without context, is a sf. horse you know where.

Looking at PAMM, you'd think it's better to have a terrible stable than a stable horror.

Svinozavr писал(а) >> Looking at PAMM

In fact, you can say whatever you want, beat your chest and prove that money is rubbish and nobody needs it, stability is where the real money is!!!! - but the equity line will tell you everything and show you everything. It's like a conscience - a silent conscience. You look at it, and everything becomes clear. Who, what, why and why......)))))

Mathemat >> :

That's it, I can no longer look at these analogies with pipes, light conduits and drunken light waves. Victor, give me exact formulas or algorithms! Only then will there be a substantive conversation, not an advertising campaign with dubious slogans.

I so think that it is worth waiting for the results on PAMM, because I see that the public is hungry for spectacles first: "You look at it and everything is clear at once. Who, what, why and why......)))))"

I will "feed" with loading theories and algorithms later :)

Yes, the real market is not a forum, you can't fuck with its brains. (C) Integer.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

I so think we should wait for the results on PAMM, because I can see the public is hungry for spectacles first: "One look at it and everything is clear at once. Who, what, why and why......)))))"

"I'll feed it with boot theories and algorithms later :)

But how do you want it? Let's have a little talk but let's have a little silence on the matter. ))))

LeoV >> :

Well, how do you want it? Talking is talking, but the equity is silently doing its thing. ))))

I don't want to :) There were questions and I answered them.

But since it all comes down to equity in the end, let her answer all the questions :)

I have already said before - if it goes up, investors will come anyway - without unnecessary questions, because the PAMM service is already well known and advertised by itself, therefore there is no point in listening to the "nonsense" here.

VictorArt писал(а) >> требуется минимум 10 сделок, чтобы адаптивный советник только начал штатно торговать - приспособился к рынку.

but why 10 - when you can do it with 4 and not lose....

e.g. Perverotnym way - catches pluses in the flat and gains+ in the trend... "self-learning" :-)

the system is simple - just set an arbitrary order - buy or sell - when prices hit the target - do nothing - take profits

at reversal of a small reversal minimize - for example buy 0.1 - price goes down - B0.1 - B0.2 - (in 1-1-2 we reversed Sell) Sell0.4 - C0.8.... (in 1-1-2 we make a buy reversal...)

see figure

flip

trades 1...4 were Byes... on the 5th one a Pivot was triggered... "learned"... the series started Selous.... deal 5...9 sells... then another flip... next bikes...

(so bounces back and forth earning both in flat and gaining on trend.... :-) every deal practically brings +, on the flip it beats off minuses and gives small ++

on average 300-450 pips per day (old ones...

---

lines - aka S/L and TP and order placement levels - settled by about 10-15 pips... and you can use average volatility of the last 3...5 days....

Aleksander wrote :>>

and why 10 - when you can have 4 and not lose it....

How many years will it last without over-optimisation?
Just please answer not with words and arrows, but with tests over several years after the optimization period.