"The 'perfect' trading system - page 19

lea >> :

I think it is usually in a probability and mathematical statistics course to study the criteria for testing statistical hypotheses. No special "mathematics for finnings" is needed here, imho.

However, you have to answer your own question. Why do you suddenly have the right to construct an "own function" as opposed to a "market function", if you do not know the "maths for markets"? You made a hypothesis - have the conscience to test it. If it is not a hypothesis, it means that you know the "mathematics for markets" - why do you ask that question? ;)

I asked some simple questions (which you ignored). There can be no proof of trading theories? But there can be practical results and a thorough analysis of them, from which conclusions can be drawn about the likely sustainability of the EA in the future.

Your "it's true, within some limits", please and prove it.

I'm sorry. Why should I prove OTT within the framework of probability theory and mathematical statistics? :)

You go ahead and prove the applicability of these theories for financial markets and then I will do it :)

LeoV >> :

It's not fantasy - it's stark reality. But you, your statements that "investors don't care about profits" - that's really your fantasy....)))))

This is the stark reality:

"Optimisation period 2009.01.02-2009.04.01.

Test result:

EURUSD symbol (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 4 Hour (H4) 2009.01.02 08:00 - 2009.08.31 00:00 (2009.01.01 - 2009.09.01)"

You should at least take a look before you continue writing.

Sta2066 >> :

>> as usual, the anti-spam guys have spammed everything.

"What we fought for is what we got", or "We wanted what's best but we got what we always got".

FION >> :

I just don't understand where he found the sine wave in the market. You might as well trade any function, loop it and go ahead - at certain moments it will coincide with the market. I understand adaptation in a slightly different way - we identify the market condition and trade it. Everything else is like throwing dice.

There is one small problem - the state of the market is the past and trading should be the future :)

VictorArt писал(а) >>

The thin one is inside the thick one. Its length increases, following an increase in the length of the thick one.

If the thick one now changes direction, the thin one, if it is not synchronized with the thick one, will continue its lengthening in the void - outside the thick one.

Now change the thick line to a pipe and the thin line to a cable pushing into the pipe. Where the pipe bends, the cable will be synchronised by the pipe so that the cable will also bend - their bends are synchronised.

The question is, why should a blind man, and even a drunken mole, climb the sewer pipe as a sine wave, drawn by his inflamed imagination, when the rest of the world is trading classical levels, which are elementary distinguished on price charts with the help of well-known tools?

FION >> :

The question is why should a blind and drunken mole climb over a sewer pipe like a sine wave, drawn by an inflamed imagination, when the rest of the world is trading classical levels, which can be easily seen on price charts with the help of well-known tools.

Go ahead and trade - who's stopping you :)

Or maybe you want absolutely everyone to trade like you? You may go not here, but to a branch to Napoleon.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

Trade for yourself - who's stopping you :)

Or maybe you want everyone to trade like you? It's not here, it's in Napoleon's thread.

No problem. You mean a branch of someone you know?

FION >> :

No problem. Did you mean a branch of someone you know?

That trader's snobbery :)

If your trading methods are so good, what are you doing here? Go to your island in the Pacific Ocean and rest from the "sewer".

By the way, it's a funny association - if there's a pipe, there's a sewer. I guess there's a reason for that.

LeoV >> :

It's not fantasy - it's stark reality. But you, your statements that "investors are not interested in profit" - that's really your fantasy....)))))

Oh, come on. Victor is talking about high matter here, and you're still talking about profits, investors ... :)))

VictorArt >> :

Now swap the thick line with the pipe and the thin line with the cable pushing into the pipe. Where the pipe bends, the cable will be synchronised with the pipe so that the cable will also bend - their bends are synchronised.

Another illustration of the process.

Instead of a pipe let it be a light guide and instead of a cable let it be a light wave.

It is obvious that the light wave does not need to predict the future in order to fit into the next bend of the light pipe - the light pipe itself will synchronise it with its shape.