"The 'perfect' trading system - page 17

lea >> But from you I asked you to prove mathematically your trading theory (or rather, that it works).

Have they really invented "mathematics for financial markets"? :)

What is this you are writing anyway? There simply cannot be any mathematically rigorous proof of trading theories, due to the nature of trading.

However, if a theory is confirmed by practice (adaptive EA), it means that it is correct within certain limits of use, of course.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

This conclusion is not justified by anything other than "most people leak, so everyone will leak at some point".

It is. You already have a 60% loss. So it can happen again - history repeats itself. And if you don't manage to reach zero, the next time you have such a loss Uncle Kolya may come....

Amazing....haven't checked in here in half a year and it's still the same - no one even mentions the topic on the second page.

...how nice it feels to be home))))))))

LeoV >> :

Justified. You already have a 60% loss. So it could happen again - history repeats itself. And if you don't make it to zero, the next time such a loss occurs, Uncle Kolya may come....

The loss could be repeated if there have been NO changes since you started trading. However, there have been significant changes - all of which are reflected on the relevant page, the link to which I have provided here several times.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

The loss could have been repeated if there had NOT been any changes since he started trading. However, there have been changes and significant ones - all of which are reflected on the relevant page I've linked to here several times.

Here's a proof of the pamm that Alexei pointed out to you. History repeats itself - you can see it clearly. Do you think that the man did not change anything? - Yes, he did, he did, he wanted the best, he tried. But it turned out the same way as always. You cannot change a person - the way he thinks, everything happens in his pamm. Not everyone can be traders. If all - then the world would collapse...))))

Kharin писал(а) >>

Amazing....haven't checked in here in half a year and it's still the same - no one even mentions the topic on the second page.

...how nice it feels to be home))))))))

:) The topic is called "The Perfect Trading System", the hero of the topic is Viktor with his stable Expert Advisor.

Mathemat >> :

Fine, I'm self-sufficient too. But I will still need to be understood - even when I am a millionaire.

So let's slowly build it up, OTT, right here. So, the questions are:

1. What is an intrinsic function (s.f.) in OTT? (I know what it is from mathematics: it is, roughly speaking, some function that is invariant to certain admissible transformations. Which transformations are we talking about here?)

2. What is the synchronisation of s.f. with the market?

1. "Own function" as opposed to "market function". Should be understood literally - the function of the trader, i.e. what he trades.

There's an example in the comments about "drunk in the corridor" - quite illustrative in my opinion.

2. "Synchronization (from Greek synchronos - simultaneous), bringing two or more processes to synchronicity, i.e. to such a course of them that the same or corresponding elements of processes are performed with a constant shift in phase relative to each other (for example, speech of a speaker and interpreter in simultaneous interpretation) or simultaneously (for example, movements of dancers in a corps de ballet). " TSB.

There are two functions: own and market - they have to be "in sync".

For example, there is the expression: "face on the teeble". In OTT terms: "face in sync with the table" :)

In an adaptive EA, a stop loss is used to synchronize two functions/processes. A stop triggered - turn around like a ball after hitting the wall.

sever29 писал(а) >>

:) The theme is called "The perfect trading system". Victor is the hero of the theme, with his stable Expert Advisor.

Well, the fact that they are stable - no one can argue with that....)))))

LeoV >> :

Here's a proof of the pamm that Alexei pointed out to you. History repeats itself - you can see it clearly. Do you think that the man did not change anything? - Yes, he did, he did, he wanted the best, he tried. But it turned out the same way as always. You cannot change a person - the way he thinks, everything happens on his pamm. Not everyone can be traders. If all - then the world would collapse...))))

Please do not confuse a man with a robot :)

VictorArt писал(а) >>

Please do not confuse a human with a robot :)

And he was changing robots. Only the human wasn't changing. So maybe the man needs to change? ....))))