Is it possible to implement a RELIABLE accounting of the aggregate position structure in MT5? - page 26

api >> :

And the evidence? Why is this NOT a trade decision?

You have trapped yourself in a logic trap. Trying to prove your point with unsubstantiated assertions while dismissing every other person's point of view without any consideration.

At the very least, this is arrogance - the very thing you accuse the Lokers of. Like they don't know how to think differently and their brains are jammed. Look at yourself. Or ask someone from the outside to consider your position.

I dare answer for Svinozavr, it really has a lot of nerve guys break in without even bothering to read what opponents write.

Proofs were there you just do not see them as you see only what is good for you.

It was said that:

Timbo 19.10.2009 12:25 am.

You have to analyze the market, not your own greed. The TS should be built on market factors. You should buy and sell when your system thinks the conditions are ripe for it, not when you've earned enough money for a beer or when you're greedy enough to watch the drawdown.

I can also add that the market doesn't care how much I've earned/lost, it moves regardless of my account.

If you read carefully, you can see everything, including canaries :o)

api >> :

There is such a thing as a mechanical TS. This is when you don't care where the market goes, but the Expert Advisor earns its own money. Have you ever encountered one? )))))

I work with them. Not everything is rosy, but it is very close to it.

(Shrugging) What does it have to do with this subject ...

))) That's all I do. You are breaking through an open door. At least from what you know about me from recent posts, it's hard to think I work any differently. By the way, why would you think otherwise? It's not like I gave you a reason...)))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

(shrugging) What's that got to do with the topic...

))) That's all I do. You're breaking through an open door. At least from what you know about me from recent posts, it's hard to think I work any differently. By the way, why would you think otherwise? It's not like I gave you a reason...)))

But you said, "trading decision should depend on the market". And my TS makes a decision based on its previous state and price changes in the market.

You're telling me I'm wrong.

Teach your father how to make ... Expert Advisor that works only from the price without knowledge of the actions already performed and not yet carried to their logical conclusion - profit!

It will be interesting not only for me.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

))) I understand your (I wanted to write "I can see a mile ahead of you", but then I remembered that we are not in the Ministry of Culture) move.

I'm not going to talk about the quality of thinking here (read Blaise Pascal - he said it better), but simply say: you are confusing the logic of making a decision on the market (on the history of quotes), with the logic of making a decision on the inner workings of the expert. To do auto-optimization, calculate weights for neuro, etc., etc., he does not need to drain the deposit - a back-test at any point in time is enough. It may have worked before, but it does not matter.

You are still trying to pinch me :). What for? (By the way, the passage about the quality of thinking is a double-edged sword).

But on the subject you have not answered the question. But indirectly we can conclude that it's not from your area of interest.

Urain >> :

I dare to answer for Svinozavr, it's too brazen of a guy to even bother to read what opponents write.

The evidence was there, you just do not see it, as you see only what is to your advantage.

It was said that:

I can also add that the market doesn't care how much I've earned/lossed, it moves regardless of my account.

If you read carefully, you can see everything, including canaries :o)

Yeah. That's what I'm saying. That's weird. By golly, a psychotronic weapon, I'll be a bastard! )))

===== // disconnected from the post

I'll say one thing. Just try not to be offended. I am on the exchange since last millennium. I haven't been on MT forum for a week. I spent a lot of time on lots - I studied everything that was available. But this is not the point.

What I liked about this social circle - guys are well versed in programming, most of them know mathematics, etc. But, compared with stock forums, most of them don't know a damn thing about trading. Once again, no offense - here most have "more than a dime in his pocket" (A friend among strangers ...) Perhaps from this. There, at the exchange, very different money and motivations. There, it is not interesting what an advisor was thinking when he was making this or that decision, what is important is the decision he is making now based on what he has.

MK is on his way to normal trading. I will be (and actually this is what I came for) very happy when there will be an opportunity to work on the exchange via MT.

But you guys scare me.

api >> :

But you said, "the trading decision should depend on the market". And I have the TS making a decision based on its previous condition and the change in price in the market.

You are telling me that I am wrong.

Teach your father how to make... Expert Advisor that works only from the price without knowledge of the actions already performed and not yet carried to their logical conclusion - profit!

I'm not the only one who would be interested in it.

1. I underlined the need. The market doesn't care whether you have a history or not. There is a market context, account and depo - the decision from them.

2. Young man. Don't be rude if you want to communicate, OK?

As for the MTS, you can hardly find a bigger champion:

Мне неинтересно, куда и когда пойдет рынок, я ничего не знаю и не хочу знать о причинах этого движения, но когда движение начнется - я это увижу средствами ТА, когда движение закончится или поменяет знак - я это увижу средствами ТА. Работе внутри движения мне также помогает ТА.

I apologise for the self-citation, but it's strange to hear myself being mistaken for someone else entirely.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

I am not interested in where and when the market will go, I do not know anything and do not want to know about the reasons of this movement, but when the movement starts - I will see it with TA, when the movement ends or changes sign - I will see it with TA. The work inside the movement is also helped by TA.

1. I hear it from the boor. I was not the first to start it, but I agree to finish it.

2. And I argue that I don't need TA at all. I only need price, or more precisely - how many pips we have gone away from the previous action (order).

So should I shout that your approach is flawed? That only I have the right to be right?

api >> :

1. I hear it from a boor. I wasn't the first to begin with, but I agree to finish.

2. I argue that I do not need TA at all. I only need the price, or more precisely - how many pips we have gone away from the previous action (order).

What have I said? You have to quote me, and then tell me what exactly in the quote you were offended by. And leave that bazaar style "you're a fool".

Anyway, I'm sick of it. I've had enough of you, really. I'm already... ...surprised myself. ("You're getting to be pretty to yourself." - The King. An ordinary miracle. E. Schwartz )

You can rejoice - aha, nothing to say! - >> Uh-huh. Nothing to say. Celebrate, you paupers.

As has already been wished here: Good luck.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

As has already been wished here: Good luck.

One less.... ))

It's a joke...