Signs of a REAL system - page 12

ForexTools писал(а) >>

Any apprentice will look at the list of faults and can at least try to 'fix' them to drive their profits.

While I'm not discussing the issue of faults. It's about making sure the car has a complete set of necessary parts: wheels, body, engine, brakes, steering and fuel. Each of these necessary but not sufficient parts of the car has its own features and faults. But while no one discusses the list in a big way, we discuss some nonsense like "fitting in".

If the solutions of a system are unstable - the system is NOT stable.

See Computational Stability.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Absolutely. But we are talking about those who are accountable for their actions. We're talking about formalizable tasks. And about those who are capable of it.

(I have a friend who plays solely on intuition. True, at the stock exchange. Very and very successfully, as a rule. I am not able to do so. But a couple of times in the 6 years that we know each other, he was a VERY big drain. But that's offtop).

I'm not really talking about intuition. The trader develops his TS based on a certain set of indicators, and this set satisfies the principle of consistency. It happened that way, unconsciously at the expense of experience. I believe that this intuitive experience needs to be replaced with knowledge, which within the topic of "wrong" TS will come first.

qee писал(а) >>

If the solutions of a system are unstable - the system is NOT stable.

See computational stability.

If we observe the principle of systematicity, we can raise other very interesting questions and the first one is stability.

faa1947 писал(а) >>

If we respected the principle of systematicity, then other very interesting questions can be raised and the first of them is sustainability.

I meant a purely mathematical approach.

ForexTools >> :

Any apprentice will look at the list of faults and can at least try to "fix" them to go after their profits.

>> Where to go? >>Where is that?

faa1947 >> :

If we respected the principle of systematicity, then other very interesting questions can be raised and the first of them is sustainability.

Yes observe whatever you like, start your own branch and ponder in it about systematicity or unsystematicity :)

I simply want to collect in one place the list of malfunctions at which "the car doesn't go". no sciency, philosophy and rubbish - simply the list

What is the right TS?

What is a wrong TC?

Are there gradations of correctness?

Are there gradations of irregularity?

Is it acceptable for the TS to be both right and wrong at the same time?

Does one rule out the other?

that's me talking about fuzziness and uncertainty.

The "attributes" in the first post are, for the most part, too controversial.

qee писал(а) >>

I meant a purely mathematical approach

Me too. Suppose we have a TS on two MAs. Does it give a stable profit? It is known that it does not. No study of this TS will not correct it for one simple reason - it does not use all information about BP. Let's add analysis of volatility to the TS and quickly notice that loss-making trades correspond to the below-average volatility. Volatility is an orthogonal characteristic of BP: you cannot get volatility from MA and vice versa. Is that enough or not? I think the answer to this question is purely on the topic of this thread.

Mathemat >> :

Why, Peter, do you think otherwise? I'm talking about most, not all, of course.

OK, Alexei. Then you have to start from the basics altogether. But then that would go beyond the scope of the topic. Or it would make the topic pointless for the same reason that it makes any attempt to cover everything at once pointless.

Then what are we talking about here?

Although... we could phrase it this way: signs of the TC being out of the context of its creation/application. Yep... linguistic asphyxiation. In short, how to understand that the logic by which the TS was built becomes inadequate to the current market conditions. No. This is getting a bit off-topic again.

We are talking about assessing the likelihood of future profitability of a TS, aren't we? What are the signs in the history (including the present) to estimate its further suitability in its current form (settings)? Or by what signs to understand that it will most probably start to fail. There. I remembered the topic! )))

Almost all the signs have already been named then.