Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 31

001 >> :

OK, one last time for those who don't understand. We are not getting into an argument about why lock is necessary. Somebody can't understand it and that's a shame.

THE QUESTION IS DIFFERENT. WE DON'T NEED IT BECAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY SUCCEEDED IN ITS USE - WHY SHOULD WE STOP USING IT IN MT5?

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE.

We go around it, bypass it, go over it etc. Mr. Svinozavr and others have already offered their suggestions. Svinozavr and others. I have never tried it before, but I have found it acceptable for most traders. Svinozavr, etc. THEY ARE UNACceptABLE to most traders, they just don't understand what's good for them. What is there to discuss? There's only one thing to discuss.

WHY DID THEY REMOVE LOKI?!?!!

Is it all clear now or does anyone else need to explain. All plutocrats and locophobes (well, just laughter, not a branch :)) can open their own branches and there engage in handicrafts. If the ravings of the above floodophobes will continue, I'll be forced to ask them to close the branch or rename it into a branch of humor.

Everyone is laughing now, only on topic. Let the representatives of Metakvotes answer the question posed, stop black humouring around an important thing for many. If the goal is to force out of the MT platform those who use loks, let them say openly, "Yes, we are working for DT and what you are telling us here is nothing". And please do not talk nonsense about the NFA, we have their own organizations that regulate these issues. And if some countries have banned locks, then make it possible for DCs to disable locks. ALL.

We are going to do handwashing right here.

This thread has been a branch of humour for a long time already.

You have your own regulatory organizations? You can go to them.

alexx_v >> :

No, we're not, Kombat, teach me how to do it.

I really want to understand how:

No, we won't, just because I didn't get personal.

Nettings, like lockers and right-handers, are a community.

>> do we understand?

Taught you already. Read carefully what is being written to you.

Mischek писал(а) >>

We'll be doing handjobbing right here.

This thread has been a branch of humor for quite some time now.

You have your own regulatory bodies?! That's who you should be pestering.

You're the Metakvotes, and if you're not, please shut up.

001 >> :

OK, one last time for those who don't understand. We are not getting into an argument about why lock is necessary. Somebody can't understand it and that's a shame.

THE QUESTION IS DIFFERENT. I LIKE LOCOMOTIVES. YOU SHOULD USE IT AS A TOOL TO ALLOW US TO COMPETE WITH THEM.

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE.

We go around it, bypass it, go over it etc. Mr. Svinozavr and others have already offered their suggestions. Svinozavr and others. I have never tried it before, but I have found it very interesting. Svinozavr, etc. THEY ARE UNACceptABLE to most traders, they just don't understand what's good for them. What is there to discuss? There's only one thing to discuss.

WHY DID THEY REMOVE LOKI?!?!!

Is it all clear now or does anyone else need to explain. All plutocrats and locophobes (well, just laughter, not a branch :)) can open their own branches and there engage in handicrafts. If the ravings of the above floodophobes will continue, I'll be forced to ask them to close the branch or rename it into a branch of humor.

Everyone is laughing now, only on topic.

Let the representatives of Metakvotes answer the question posed, stop black humouring around an important thing for many. If the goal is to force out of the MT platform those who use loks, let them say openly, "Yes, we are working for DT and what you are telling us here is nothing". And please do not talk nonsense about the NFA, we have their own organizations that regulate these issues. And if some countries have banned locks, then make it possible for DCs to disable locks. ALL.

It is useless to exhort...

Because: 'Is there a need for a lock in MT5?

Mischek >> :

We'll be doing handjobbing right here.

This thread has been a branch of humor for quite some time now.

You have your own regulatory bodies?! You should go to them.

Yes, in Russia - KRDFR, in Ukraine - UkrKefir (as my school maths teacher used to say) - you can complain there :)...

Deleted

deleted

kombat писал(а) >>

Reassuring is useless...

Because: 'Is there a need for lock in MT5?'

If it's useless, that's also certainty. Let them say something sensible.

001 >> :

If it's no use, that's certainty too. Let them say something sensible.

It makes me want to ask - Why do you need a lock? Your strategy is, "90% of the time, the price comes back."

no laughing matter why they took away what many people don't want...