Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 406

Gans-deGlucker:
Not a single losing trade even now? :)

NYROBA:

all trades closed on the plus side! Not a single losing trade!

The proof can be seen here /go?link=https://www.fibo-forex.org/investors/pamm/

Nothing strange, price always reverses at Fibo levels, ALWAYS!:)

Reshetov:

Tambourines in the studio?

Reshetov:
31st place. Good players get to zero and then..... get up and leave.

Gans-deGlucker:
Not a single losing trade now, is it? :)

Now there are. But only five losing trades out of more than 500 trades. After all, it's such a small thing. Less than one per cent of the trades turned out to be unprofitable. I.e. the strategy proved itself positively. It was clearly demonstrated that it's possible to trade with virtually no loss. Blah, blah, blah...

To be continued...

Now we can go to Bali. If the money of the dumbest "investors" is enough :)

I wonder if Synexs and Pavel447 invested in Niroba or shared in it?

timbo:

Now there are. But only five losing trades out of more than 500 trades. After all, it's such a small thing. Less than one per cent of the trades turned out to be unprofitable. I.e. the strategy proved itself positively. It was clearly demonstrated that it's possible to trade with virtually no losing trades. Blah, blah, blah...

To be continued...

Well the guy was warned about the wickedness of his strategy from the very beginning.
Nothing interesting, everything ended as expected.
He will scrape together another couple of hundred quid somewhere and will be selling another break-even grail.
So, indeed, a sequel follows.

gip:

Now we can go to Bali.

Early on, the Alpari PAMM is not yet completely ruined, but the minimum has been successfully updated:

bank:

Morphological and syntactic properties

###dead.

Noun, inanimate, masculine, 2nd declension (declension type 5b according to A. Zaliznyak); also predicate.

Root: -###-; suffix: -ets-.

Semantic properties.
Meaning

1. mate, often in the sense of predicate collapse, end of something or someone ◆ ###### pig! We'll put it on a sausage. ◆ He's gone ######. Passed away in the hospital yesterday. ◆ To the car ######! Everybody out. ◆ Whoever came to us with ###### will die from ######.
  2. mate, meaning bad ◆ How's it going? -Doing ######!
Forced to delete, although the definition is accurate.

NYROBA:

I don't want to take a loss because I'm 100% sure the trades will close with a profit anyway,

as they are opened in the Bigger Order trend. If you know where the trend is headed, you don't have to worry).

s.w. Absolutely any trade can be closed with profit 99% of 100 times,

If you do not know which direction the market is pointing in, you may close it in profits 99% of the time. ;)

NYROBA:

I trade by Fibo, or rather the bot trades by Fibo. in 2 months it has made 300 trades, all trades closed with a profit.

There is not a single losing trade! It's unlikely that you can close 300 trades out of 300 with a profit by accident... ))

The proof is here /go?link=https://www.fibo-forex.org/investors/pamm/

I only truly believe in results, everything else is a compromise! ))

The result is there... Returns of -81% and deposit load of 116%. All the rest is "financial and stock corporatism".

It's true what someone says - nothing makes you happier than someone else's mistakes and failures!

But still, it is not clear why everyone is pouncing on Niroba?

In my opinion, his attempts to make trading on FOREX profitable deserve attention and respect.

I agree, not everything is going as well as I would like it to. But it's not an easy thing to do!

Who better than you to know that to have a permanent PROFIT on FOREX is not an easy task.

Sometimes it is difficult even to correctly predict the dynamics into a positive financial result.

Yes, not everything works out, mistakes happen. But what can you do without them? One learns from mistakes.

However, time passes, bumps are learned, experience and new knowledge comes.

I am sure that after some time he will succeed!

So, what can we say abouton-line trading?

Can it be profitable?

Is it utopia or reality to make money on price differences?

For pessimists it is, of course, utopia, but for optimists, I think it is reality, though bordering on fairy tale.

Is it possible to turn a fairy tale into reality?

Here are two reassuring examples of speculative trading for those optimists who believe in fairy tales and try to make them come true.

Example #1.

Login - 2433480

Investment password - vc8eezy

Server - Alpari-Demo - Alpari NZ Limited

As can be seen in the example, from 07.06.2010, the trader increased his trading account from $100 to $3'456 by executing 81 trades with 0.1 lot. If we assume that the value of 1 pip is approximately equal to $1, then, in time not exceeding 1 month, the trader managed to "catch" the total market fluctuations about 3'500 points, i.e., one transaction takes 42 points at the average. It is not bad, of course. But, having overloaded the position, the trader gets back the initial value of the trading account by the end of June.

Of course he could continue trading in the same account, but decided to start from scratch and trade in a new one. For this, on 01.07.2010 a new account with the same amount of deposit 100$ was opened.

Example #2

Login - 2481253

Investment password - b3ad5vm

Server - Alpari-Demo - Alpari NZ Limited

Things seem to be better on this account. Trading as well as on the other account is done with 0.1 lot for 16 instruments, so we can roughly assume that 1$ is 1 pip.

Since 01.07.2010 up to date, the trader has "caught" market fluctuations at the rate of 12200 pips, which is 58 pips on average per one trade compared to 42 pips in the previous example.

Let's look at the balances of the 1st and 2nd accounts from the following viewpoint.

I would like to know the answer to two questions from everyone who enters this thread.

1. How long you can trade on the 2nd account? Where is the limit?
  2. Is it possible to see the next result?

If not, why not?

A WARNING!

I want to warn traders who want to "pump their account" by copying trades in this account, that the strategy and tactics used in this account is aimed at maximum return on the trading capital and is therefore associated with the maximum risk possible - the risk of 100% loss of capital! Based on this and selected the minimum initial deposit size of $ 100, which is considered the maximum possible loss that can be realized, ie, the size of the deposit - this is the value of the maximum loss that can be obtained in case of not placing stop orders loss and triggering margin call.

Disclaimer.

The above information does not constitute advice on investing money in FOREX.

The information is provided for information purposes only.

Speculative trading in the financial markets may not be undertaken on the basis of the information set out above.

Every person who has received this information has done his or her own research and has made his or her own evaluation of the information.

The author accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, cost or damage arising from the use of the information set out above.