Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 400

gip:

No, he was always trading against the trend and now there is a reversal trend going on. The recent momentum was the reason for the loss, he was against it.

I can hardly imagine a person trading against the trend, I guess he trades in the trend he sees and any movements in the opposite direction he sees as a good place to add in,

it was evident by the changing number of orders, mm clearly changed, look at today at least

timbo:

The main thing is that not a single losing trade!

Alpari is no better, the eviti has gone thoroughly below the waterline:

gip:

No, he has always traded against the trend and now he is in a no-trend. The recent momentum was the reason for the loss, he was against it.
For the eu, he was predicting a rise to 1.7 and was going to add in bystocks every 100 pips in the trend. Did the buystops get replaced by sellimits? You don't understand Russia by insight :(

goldtrader:
For the eu: he was predicting a rise to 1.7 and was going to add bystocks every 100 pips along the trend. Did the buystops get replaced by sellimits? You can't make sense of Russia :(

And where is Russia here? ;)

Either NY - USA... First nickname, who remembers?

Or Nairobi DDD

Sorento:

And where is Russia here? ;)

Either NY -USA... The first nickname, who remembers

Or Nairobi DDD.

There is a picture on the internet - our Russian (e)

Where's the maestro?

I'm worried about him.

Bragging and empty talk.

The author of this thread is probably ashamed to reply (I would be ashamed). The only way out is for the topic-starter to publicly apologize for his nonsense and admit his incompetence in this activity. I think the only way he can save his honor and dignity, not to fall in the mud in front of a good hundred people from different cities and countries.

in August, the market is resting.

Then in the fall, the moron will claim he's going to Bali at a time when normal people are at their busiest.

There are no words but emotions... :))

Rover82:

There are no words but emotions... :))

This guy has been around for a long time. ))))

He's selling his advisor for a million. No one wants to invest? ))))