Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 387

api:

"Trading without losing trades is short-lived" - one might conclude that it is only from losing trades that the trade becomes long-lived.

I have come to the opposite conclusion - the losing trades are not closed on SL, but gradually accumulate.

What it can lead to (and will lead to) in the end - I personally do not need to explain.

Swetten:

I have drawn the opposite conclusion - unprofitable positions are not closing on SL, but are gradually accumulating.

What it can lead to (and will lead to) in the end - I personally do not need to explain.

It only explains that you have no method of determining the further direction of the market. You are gambling in the market. If you are lucky, you are unlucky. Unlucky - limit your losses. If you're lucky, you've earned. Imagine you always know where the market is going. Would you place a stop loss? What will be the need for them now? Will the stops add "durability" to your trade in this case?

P.S..

It is enough to know the direction where the market is going not always, but for the duration of the trade. Agree - it makes sense and it is enough high probability of such knowledge.

api:

This just explains the fact that you have no method of determining the future direction of the market. You are in the market to gamble. If you're lucky, you're unlucky. If you're unlucky, you limit your losses. If you are lucky, you win. Imagine you always know where the market is going. Would you place a stop loss? What will be the need for them now? Will the stops add "durability" to your trade in this case?

P.S.

It is enough to know the direction in which the market is going, not always, but for the duration of the trade. Agree - it makes sense and has a high enough probability of such knowledge.

Genius!!!

Niroba's branch, Niroba trades and saves losing trades, hence the conclusion -- Svetka doesn't know how to trade.

Thank you for the five minutes of hilarious, heartfelt laughter. Ugh... My stomach hurts. :)

Swetten:
Share-- how do well-to-do people communicate?

Well, not in what I personally call "stupid arrogance from idleness and conceit"-or brazen stupidity.

api:

... Imagine that you always know where the market is going. Would you put stops? What will be the need for them now? ....

Pavel Ivanovich, dreaming or guessing is one thing, trading is another. If you or Niroba "always knew where the market is going", neither you nor he would be on this forum. Why these idealistic assumptions?

mydone:

Well, not in what I personally call "stupid arrogance from idleness and conceit" - or brazen stupidity.

I get it -- your way of avoiding an answer, because there's nothing substantive to say.

Just generalities and labels.

You're trolling thick, mydone, thick.

You need to be more subtle. More subtle. :)

goldtrader:
Pavel Ivanovich, dreaming or speculating is one thing, and trading is another. If you or Niroba "always knew where the market is going", neither you nor he would be on this forum. Why these idealistic assumptions?

Two mistakes:

1. Especially for this case, I have added a postscript. It is enough to know where the market is going at the time of the deal. If you think these are dreams - that's not my problem, it's YOUR PROBLEM.

2. But I am here! And it does not bother me to know that there are moments when you know where the market is going. You may not know where it will go after it gets to the first target, but it does not prevent you from making a profit before that moment.

Svetlana:

I'm glad you had fun. By letting me know that you have made it clear that you are not here to gain knowledge/truth-seeking, but to mock other forum members. And by the way, you draw the wrong conclusions "Niroba's branch, trades and saves Niroba's losing trades, hence the conclusion -- Svetka doesn't know how to trade". That's probably why you are laughing.

If you decide to hold a master class, don't forget to invite me too. I don't read all the threads on this forum. I may skip it.

api:

Two mistakes:

1. Especially for this case, I have added a postscript. It is enough to know where the market is going at the time of the deal. If you think these are dreams - that's not my problem, it's YOUR PROBLEM.

2. But I am here! And it does not bother me to know that there are moments when you know where the market is going. You may not know where it will go after it gets to the first target, but it does not prevent you from making a profit before that moment.

Svetlana:

I'm glad you had fun. By letting me know that you have made it clear that you are not here to gain knowledge/truth-seeking, but to mock other forum members. And by the way, you draw the wrong conclusions "Niroba's branch, trades and saves Niroba's losing trades, hence the conclusion -- Svetka doesn't know how to trade". That's probably why you are laughing.

If you decide to hold a master class, don't forget to invite me too. I don't read all the threads on this forum. I might miss it.

I'm fascinated by your logic about having fun. There's also a thread on this forum devoted exclusively to humour and debunking in general.

That's just for reference, since you don't read all the threads.

I will say nothing about "wrong conclusions".

Not everyone can do that.

Swetten:

There's also a thread on this forum devoted solely to humour and disengagement in general.

You're right. I don't read the humor thread. I don't have time for it.

Swetten: 19.05.2010 12:15

Accepted bets, how many days will live PAMM account.
P.S. My forecast - a month, a maximum of two. I.e. 61 days from now.

Your forecast as always was not justified, moreover, for the specified period the account is tripled!;о)