Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 370

Pegasmaster:
The disease is progressing, not only in the font colour but also in the background colour.
Hang in there, Alexei, recovery is still possible, but it will be difficult. :)
Ban cures such ailments, ban, ban...

NYROBA:

By the end of 2010, I expect the Euro/Dollar currency pair to be at least at 1.72.

Now many people might not believe this prediction, but I would remind you that at the end of 2009 I

repeatedly wrote that the quid was going to strengthen rapidly https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27946/page4.

People didn't take that prediction seriously because all the media said the opposite .

This will not be a sluggish but a rapid strengthening of the Euro, but before a global reversal , a repeat of the downside is possible!

Alexei, how is the health of the sick child?

NYROBA:

By the end of the year 2010 I expect the EUR/Dollar pair to be at least at 1.72.

This will not be a sluggish but a rapid strengthening of the Euro, but before a global reversal a repeat of the downside is possible!

What if eur/usd goes down to 0 ,800, and only then to 1,72 or it won't go down to 1,72 under such a scenario??????

Yes only before going down to 0.800 there will be a correction to 1.38. I'm not a Waveist but I see the movement that way... and there is no trend reversal yet...

Didn't take the trouble to retrieve your post:

And now look at the chart which shows the END of 2009. The Euro's decline to the end of 2009 looks like a mild correction within the global up-trend.

The main stage of the collapse (which incidentally may not be over) took place in 2010 and your "forecast" has nothing to do with this move:

Moreover, not so long ago you recommended to buy the Euro from 1.27, if I am not mistaken, after that it fell down by 800 pips.

The forecasts for gold, oil, RTS indices, Dow-Jones and others are better not to remember. :)))

Rover82:

What if eur\usd first descends to 0 ,800, and only then to 1,72 or in this case it does not descend to 1, 72??????

No big deal, you will just have to wait a bit to take a profit. It's not a big deal if the time is wrong... :)

Necron:
It's all right, you just have to wait a little longer to take a profit. It's not a big deal if the time is wrong... :)
No fucking way a little wait!!!! =)))

Rover82:
Not a f*cking bit of a wait!!!! =)))
Come on, don't get all emotional... You'll have something to tell later :)

Another ABYR WALG

By the end of 2010 I expect the Euro/Dollar currency pair to be at least 1.72.

Now many people are unlikely to believe this prediction, but I remind you that at the end of 2009 I

repeatedly wrote that the quid will rapidly strengthen https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27946/page4

people did not take this prediction seriously, because all the media claimed the opposite.

s.e. it will not be a sluggish, but a rapid strengthening of the euro
, but before the global reversal, the bottom is possible again!

Alexei, how can I invest money in your PAMM?

Alexei, and goldtrader is correct: I checked that post too, but by the end of 2009 there was no collapse in currencies against the quid yet. It has just started.

Nevertheless let's be impartial: Your recommendation to go buy on the quid, made at the end of November 2009, turned out to be correct.

Regarding your forecast "Euro minimum to 1.72 till the end of 2010" - somehow it is too fantastic: the Euro has to do all fours and fives, get stuck at the bottom, and then, not earlier than in three months, start doing 50-55 figures minimum for 3 months.

Maybe, of course, as there are precedents: during two weeks of December 2008 the EUR made 20 figures up (counting with the shadows - from 1.27 to 1.47). But that was part of the corrective wave B in the weeks, which could be anything. It was not a wave impulse.

Right now the Yevra is in the impulse wave C, the fourth sub-wave of which is just outlined. It's too early for a global upside.