Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 342

Mischek:

Come on, you pimping partners.

Go on, get out of here and get your little fibanacci.

That's unfortunate. Although you find this display of culture ridiculous.

Mischek:

Come on, you pimping partners.

Go on, get out of here and get your little fibanacci.

What are you guys doing here? Who are you?

NYROBA:

on the euro-bucks pair, I'm thinking like this.

Just a handsome man. :)))

NYROBA:

on the euro-bucks pair I think like this.

If the trend of the larger order is pointing upwards, you cannot sell!

And may I ask where the trend is in your picture, which is directed upwards? and the point of looking at n4 charts with such a load on the deposit? it's not enough anyway... You have to max out on m5. and roll your Fibonacci with eliots there... your level is just right.

NYROBA:

on the euro-bucks pair I think like this.

If the trend of the larger order is pointing upwards, you cannot sell!

No I meant exactly the overlap of Fibo levels) I myself will buy from these levels) it is dangerous to settle yet)

Tantrik:
And why are you here in a commanding manner - who are you?

We're here to whitewash and paint.

Synexs:

No, I meant exactly the superposition of Fibo levels) I myself will buy from these levels)

Yes, everything is correct Fibo levels are applied to the previous wave if the trend is ascending,

if downward, then upward; if downward, then vice versa. Fibo levels help to determine the end of the current wave.

NYROBA:

Yes, that's right Fibo levels are pounced on as the trend progresses on the previous wave if the trend is upward,

if downward, then upward; if downward, then vice versa. Fibo levels help determine the end of the current wave.

Thank you Alexey)) one mystery solved))

Mischek:

We're here to whitewash and paint.
So you're the painting crew... don't interrupt. We're in the middle of a business negotiation. (shut the door)

Tantrik:
So you're the painting crew... don't interrupt, we're in the middle of a business negotiation. (door closes)

..and folding his brushes in a jar of solvent, he quietly walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.