Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 328

Pyxlik2009:
They won't believe it either. Once i went from 1 quid to 50 in 5 days and put my sit and system up. Although i just started and the indicators were re-drawing, i got a really bad reaction, they said it was unrealistic with this system )))) People are used to badmouthing each other, that's all )))))
They are used to slagging each other off and that's it. Would you risk your 20 grand in green just like that? Will you make a lemon of green in 5 days?
You don't have that kind of money? Take out a bank loan against your home if you are so sure

NYROBA:

Account 1581806 has been frozen since the start of this thread, on 02.10.2009.

So post the link to your monitoring.

P.S. It seems you are for the euro against the quid, because the eurobucks fell, and the pamm went down in equity decently.
This is strange, you yourself predicted a further drop in the Eurobucks.

Profit over 500 bucks and not a single loss

More like a wild drawdown now on the PAMM! It seems that he opened against the market ... or else the robot is set up a pyramid and the pullback will be repaid with interest) It seems to me that the second option is the case) Alexis hardly needs "good" advertising;)

I read the whole branch. I think it is unlikely that Alexey needs "good advertising". I told him about the pyramid and I read the whole branch.)

Pegasmaster:

That's odd, you yourself predicted a further drop in the Eurobucks.

If you've made it through the previous few hundred pages, believe me, it's not strange. :)

Synexs:

More like a wild drawdown now on the PAMM! It seems that he opened against the market ... or else the robot is set up a pyramid and the pullback will be repaid with interest) It seems to me that the second option is the case) Alexis hardly needs "good" advertising;)

I read the whole branch. I think it is unlikely that Alexey needs "good advertising". I told him about the pyramid and I read the whole branch.)

I do not have any effect on the market, I cannot tell anything about that. I should have known better, I would have lived in Sochi.
The market is not a cash cow, there are no lossless systems.
P.s. Taking screenshots is cheating yourself.

Pegasmaster:

So post the link to your monitoring.

P.S. You seem to be in favour of the Euro against the quid, because the Eurobucks has fallen, and the equity of the pawns has fallen quite a bit.
That's strange, you yourself predicted a further drop in the Eurobucks.

It has long been noted that Niroba does not trade on his forecasts - forecasts are for sale.

timbo:

Profit over 500 bucks and not a single loss

This will be followed by a magic screenshot of the balance going into space. :)))

Gentlemen, wake up!!!

Using your position, you are hypnotized by a specially trained intelligence officer, luring investors in this way, thus violating the law on civil service and other legal codes ...))

Frankly speaking, it turns out very stupid, my one-sentence post was recently killed because it had the name of an "enemy terminal" but here I have 328 pages of meaningless nonsense and nothing.

Too bad.

fozi:

Gentlemen, wake up!!!

Using your position, you are being hypnotised by a specially trained intelligence officer, luring investors in this way, thus violating the civil service law and other legal codes...))

I think the dude went down along with the Eurodollar. Huh, Lesha? :) No way, you will surface with euro and your deposit and you will be back to playing catch-up and bragging about hundreds of closed trades and doubling, tripling, or even doubling your balance. Well, or you won't... Fuck if I know. :)