Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 295

timbo >>:
Просто тупо доллар подешевел. За 12 лет по миру прошла серьёзная инфляция, подорожало вообще всё - зарплаты, недвижимость, продукты. А по сути подешевели деньги. Т.е. 12 баков за бочку не будет уже никогда, т.к. это типа дешевле бумаги, на которой эти баки нарисованы.

I totally agree.

This is exactly what I wrote about the cost price of oil in other words.

NYROBA >>:

Кстати, цены на недвижимость от текущих рухнут как минимум в 2-3 раза,

т.е. цена вернётся к уровню 1998-99г.г.

Certainly no one else but the average person will be thrilled, which means it will be very difficult to come true

NYROBA писал(а) >>

By the way, real estate prices will collapse by at least 2-3 times from the current ones,

i.e. the price will return to 1998-99 levels.

Just for fun, I call the realtors... they say, "ah, luxury housing?... this house?... There's high radiation, hidden cracks in the foundations, luxury houses are out of fashion, and prices are going down more and more... I can help you get rid of this headache with minimal losses, or it'll be too late... Nirob, do you work as a realtor?

NYROBA >>:

А как вы прокомментируете тот факт что в 1998г. производители продавали нефть ниже себестоимости?

12 years ago (in 1998) production costs were 3-4 times lower than now (read about inflation from timbo).

and no one was selling oil cheaper than cost price back then.

NYROBA >>:

s.

e. there is no way the producers can influence pricing

, unless of course it is a monopoly...

))

And this is just a pearl.

So they will produce the product even at a loss to themselves, work like slaves?

Of course the price is influenced only by analysts and teachers of courses: they draw a markup on the chart and the price follows it contrary to common sense, logic and economics. :))) North Korea take 2.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

And this is a pearl.

So they will produce a product even at a loss to themselves, working like slaves?

There are plenty of examples, take, for example, Avtovaz products. ))

Turka писал(а) >>

Definitely, except for philistines, no one else will be delighted, which means that it will be very difficult to come true.

I remember how in 1999 one-room flats in Zhulebino (Moscow) were offered for 11 000$. :)

History repeats itself, so time will put everything in its place. ))

NYROBA >>:

я помню как в 1999г. предлагали однокомнатные квартиры в Жулебино (г.Москва) по 11 000$. :)

I remember back in 1992 when you could live quite happily on $300, sleep well, eat well and travel exclusively by taxi. So what?

Alexei, see a doctor.

Neurobic, do you have an Israeli passport in case of a retreat?

The owner of the burnt-out Temple Horse Club had two passports...

LeoV писал(а) >>

interested in equity in real life.....

So give me your investment password or open a pamm account and all questions will be over.....

This is the current live trading result on the pamm account:

NYROBA >>:

Это текущий результат торговли на памм счёте в реальном режиме времени:

Whose PAMM? Can I have a direct link to it?