Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 288

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

There are a shitload of trading methods and I want to get to know more of them.

If Fort can open a branch where he can show the results of his system, I will be happy to read it.

And if Fort will be attacked in a branch created by him, I will support him. I will be very supportive.

I had this thought yesterday, and it will appear and be online and not what he shows and then disappears and appear only six months later again to bang on about something to justify his actions.As for the trader, he has to make a sharp turn at high speed and continue racing. The trader (and not trader Niroba shows neither his account nor open orders, at least he monitors on Onyx for fun) enters those turns that bring profit from one turn to another.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I opened this trade in a parallel thread, when some smart guys claimed it was a demo.

I'm waiting for the euro-pound at 0.77, I'm sitting on a drawdown, so what of it, anyway the deal

I will close with profit, at least +1,000 pips :)

How is sitting out the drawdown going? It's almost 9 months now. Time to give birth.....)))

LeoV >>:

Как проходит пересиживание просадки?

The paper, phew, demo will take any drawdown, both in depth and in duration.

Now he'll get new screenshots and his eye and memory will go blank. :)

goldtrader >>:

Бумага, тьфу, демо стерпит любую просадку как по глубине так и по длительности.

Чичас новых скринов накидает и замылится глаз и память. :)

It won't work. We remember North Korea. ;)

forte928 >>:

Такова мысль у меня был а вчера, и это появиться и будет иммено Онлайн а не то что он показывает и потом исчезает и появиться только через полгода снова что бы опять что то брякнуть в свое оправдание..Для того что бы вести такую ветку нужно правильно вести торговлю, применять тот ММ который существует и к которому пришел и истользуешь, и понять еще более важное что это твоя работа похожая на исскуства как автогонщик на поворотах совершает вираж на большой скорости и продолжает движение по трассе так и трейдер( а не трейдун Нироба не показывает ни своего счета ни открытых ордеров хотябы замониторил на Ониксе для приличия) правильно входит на тех поворотах которые приносят прибыть от одного виража к другому..

Seconded.

We should open a branch of the firm - "Forte Prognosis and Consequences"...

;)

FreeLance писал(а) >>
It won't work. We remember North Korea. ;)

And about North Korea, yes, that was fun to listen to and listen to,

that'll go down in history for sure! ))

You can listen here http://grigoruk.livejournal.com/211869.html

I left the Exchange in 2008. ))

FreeLance писал(а) >>

I'm with you.

We should open a branch of the firm - "Forte Prognosis and Consequences"...

;)

+100 ))

NYROBA >>:

А про Северную Корею, да, это было забавно, можно слушать и слушать,

данный перл точно войдёт в историю! ))

Послушать можно здесь http://grigoruk.livejournal.com/211869.html

Я ушел из Биржевого в 2008г. ))

Niroba, please tell us, were you part of that discussion about the North Korean stock market crash?

Just tell us clearly - yes or no, I did not participate in that conversation.

gip писал(а) >>

Niroba, please tell us, were you part of that discussion about the North Korean stock market crash?

Just say clearly - yes or no, I did not take part in that conversation.

Are you too lazy to listen from start to finish? )))

NYROBA писал(а) >> aren't you too lazy to listen to the end? )))

Time is money. Pay (you earn good money), then we'll listen to the end ))))