Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 245

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I don't think everyone here gets it on the seventh day, that's why I don't repeat it 100 times. ;-)

The discussion is useless - the logic is clearly broken (

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I don't think everyone here gets it on the seventh day, that's why I don't repeat it 100 times. ;-)

"The investment fund doesn't need investors". You can say it 1000 times. But it's not convincing somehow and it feels like some kind of screw-up......))))

NYROBA wrote >>

let me explain once again, I do not raise funds from investors, I trade on my own.

I'm not raising investors' money and I trade with my own.

>> you can call it anything you want, it doesn't make any difference.

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

Will you really wait for the stated targets for the pound and the euro?

Yes, if the market situation changes, maybe the euro will close the profit a bit earlier at 1.4620

I expect the eurik may well rewrite its new high at 1.51....

from these levels we can safely settle, with a take profit at 1.34, turn off the computer

and go on holiday for a couple of weeks.

NYROBA >> :

Yes, if the market situation changes, maybe I will close my profit a bit earlier at 1.4620

I expect the euro may well rewrite its new high at 1.51...

from these levels we can safely settle, with a take profit at 1.34, turn off the computer

That is, as I understand it, the positions have not yet been closed? Have they been refilled yet?

NYROBA >> :

Yes, if the market situation changes, maybe I will close my profit a bit earlier at 1.4620

I expect the euro may well rewrite its new high at 1.51...

maybe not for a couple of weeks, maybe for half a year ?

the 1.5 level after your statement was broken 5 months later,

then also reported two weeks.

YuraZ писал(а) >>

well maybe not for a couple of weeks, maybe for half a year ?

the 1.5 level after your statement was broken 5 months later,

then it was also reported as two weeks.

Yuri, he made a forecast about the movement to the level of 1.4450 the next week, he even drew a picture...but 5 minutes later another picture appeared...

E_mc2 писал(а) >>
Oh and look at the prices in the tuition section http: http: //www.finbk.ru/training.php#price1 I'm quietly fuming...4000 thousand quid for an individual course of 25 hours. For the best way they just retold what was written in any book... VIP course for 5000 quid. They told them how much they were willing to pay to get an expert and tell them how much they were willing to pay to install the mt4 system... But mt4 installation costs 200 quid... Programmers here are willing to pay 100 quid to write an expert, and they are willing to pay 200 quid for a stupid mt4 installation. Life is really bad without a sucker...

I read the prices. It's crazy. Why don't I work in this corporation? I could go to a customer 5 times with a flash drive, install the MT, and I could sit for half a month eating caviar and reading this thread and laughing... :(((

Get me in the helpdesk there! A-A-A-A-A-A!!!!

Alexan >> :

I read the prices. It's crazy. Why don't I work in this corporation? I could go to a customer 5 times with a flash drive, install the MT, and I could sit for half a month eating caviar and reading this thread and laughing... :(((

Take me to helpdesk there! A-A-A-A-A-!!!!

There's a vacancy for an office manager. Free for half a year. Hurry up!

And I think it won't be hard for the prosecutor's office to get all the alleged Ukrainian and Alma-Ata ip-addresses. friends and admirers.

Can you elaborate on that?

gip писал(а) >>

There's a vacancy for an office manager. It's been vacant for half a year. Hurry up!

Huh. So an office manager doesn't make 200 bucks for an MT, does he? Do I have to shave my legs? I don't want to. :))