Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 223

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

I asked you more than once, how many deposits you saved with your recommendations to buy gold at least 642? And you are making a clown of yourself, you are reluctant to answer, you do not want to... Well, it is clear that there is more than one deposit was drained because you made recommendations like that for gold... So, you playing dumb again or tell me directly how many deposits you saved from Koli when you recommended your customers to take the lead in gold with takeaway at 642? I can only imagine what other recommendations there were...

Yes, I gave a recommendation to sell gold from $1000 per troy ounce with a target of $642, I am not backing down on my predictions,

Yes, I agree the price just missed the $642 mark, turned slightly higher at $680, now what?

If you are able, give your forecast for gold for the next couple of weeks, I will give mine and we will see who has the closer targets.

oil >> :

>> it takes intelligence and a good memory to tell a believable lie.

Yeah... to remember what you lied about, otherwise you might forget what you lied about before and start telling different tales... and get burned. Judging by how stupidly he fell, he has neither intelligence nor memory... Otherwise, he would remember that he owns an investment fund)))

E_mc2 >> :

he wouldn't forget that he's the owner of an investment fund)))

>> he got up on the wrong side of the bed... oh, I'm the president of the fund. What am I saying?

NYROBA >> :

Yes, I gave a recommendation to sell gold from $1000 per troy ounce with a target of $642, I am not backing down on my predictions,

Yes, I agree the price just missed the $642 mark, turned slightly higher at $680, now what?

Nirobka, tell me why you are so full of shit trying to look a bit better... when you gave your forecast gold was not even close to 900, it was about 870. As you said in your forecast;

A. NIROBA: In the short term, the price of gold will go down. We expect at least towards $642 per Troy ounce. Now gold is around $900, 870, in my opinion, the price. The price of gold is going to fall in the near term. All metals are down - platinum, silver, palladium and so on. Gold is holding on for now, but...

http://l-fi-hran-fin-u.livejournal.com/

And now you have the whole 1000 coming out. And by the way, you promised at least 642 in your brokerage, but you bluffed on the way down. You're a bullshit analyst, a real bullshit analyst. It was rightly said above that the bullshit analysts like Nirobka do not give a shit about what prognosis to make, the main thing is to make a forecast so that later they can shrug it off. Do you charge people for that?))). You could use your client list to get a census of suckers.

What a shit analyst who owns an investment fund does not want to comment on the paradoxical situation of why he created an investment fund if he says he has never attracted and does not want to attract investors' money. He's playing dumb again, pretending he didn't notice his bullshit...

The gold price will be around 1007.44 within the next week or two.

sworder >> :

What an advanced search engine you are :)... You can also search for Niroba analytics, Niroba signals, Niroba forex..... and you know which link comes first...? That's right!!! The same one.

I'm not sure if a normal person can read this thread easily, but if he does, he will know exactly who can work and make money and who can only ..... :) Well this ellipsis, each normal person will fill in for his own taste :)...

In this and previous threads it is impossible to know reliably who can work and earn. The only option I can think of is that Leo is very practical about everything. I believe he is the one who will earn/earn money. If not by himself, then at least by finding successful traders and giving them management. But no way Niroba.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

When you made your prediction gold was not even close to 900, it was around 870. That is what you said in your forecast;

A. NIROBA: In the short term, the price of gold will go down. We expect at least to reach $642 per Troy ounce. Now gold is around $900, 870, in my opinion, the price. The price of gold is going to fall in the near term. All metals are down - platinum, silver, palladium and so on. Gold is holding on for now, but...

Let's go back in time, the price of gold is about $900, try to predict the direction of the trend with exact support levels. :)

>> below is the real price movement.

NYROBA >> :

Let's go back in time, the price of gold is around $900, try to predict the direction of the trend with exact support levels. :)

>>) Well, will you settle down or not, it's Saturday, people are having a rest and he's back to his gold dollars, and anyway, this is a branch for jokes :o)

forte928 писал(а) >>

Gold will be around 1007.44 for the next two weeks...

I'm expecting gold to $1,090 to $1,100, then a correction to $950 a troy ounce.