Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 220

registred >> :

I wonder if Warren Buffett is also studying correlation with market timing...

i thought we were talking about software implementation of a trading system

and how to run a company, ask Buffett, he doesn't even look at the market.

Anyway, the question is silly about the buffet...

- to buy?

- sell...!

- buy?

- sell...!!

- buy?

- sell...!!

- buy?

- sell...!!

go...!!

Moose again.!!.And was it worth listening to this analyst?

Holidays in the Canaries...

They're calling me a clone again.

Password, password...

Here's your password... ))))

Beginning traders...

NYROBA >> :

With all my squeamishness (after getting acquainted with this thread and the topic covered in it, so-called "online trading", fraudulent methods of promoting signal sales, clones and screenshots...) - I was able to overcome the nastiness and note that sometimes your short-term forecasts are surprisingly accurate. Let's see, what's next?

So down that steeply?

One thing that is not clear is why cheat analysts? You can't wash your hands of it anymore and you won't get away with it.

It's horrendous.

Sorento >> :

With all my squeamishness (after getting acquainted with this thread and the topic covered in it, so-called "online trading", fraudulent methods of promoting signal sales, clones and screenshots...) - I was able to overcome the nastiness and note that sometimes your short-term forecasts are surprisingly accurate. Let's see, what's next?

Down that steeply?

One thing that is not clear is why cheating analysts? You can't wash your hands of it anymore and you can't get away with it.

It's horrendous.

The first link leads to this forum, but after reading this thread, I think any normal person will always be reluctant to trust Niroba with their blood. The first link leads to this forum... But after reading this thread, I think any normal person will never be willing to trust Niroba with their money.

oil >> :

I thought we were talking about software implementation of a trading system

and how to manage enterprises ask Bafet, he doesn't even look at the quotes

So it's a stupid question about Bafet...

It's not a question, it's a statement of fact.