Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 219

Neroba, you once tried to write an MTS according to Elliott, not by yourself of course, but with the help of programmers. I don't know how it ended, can you comment on it?

Alexei Niroba

It's time to put out the invest

It's time to rub the noses of the dems who are leaking

It's time to kick the doubters' asses and the fludders.

♪ it's time, Lyosha, it's time ♪

It's time to wipe away the nascent shadow of doubt painted by the critics.

NYROBA >> :

Yeah, what jealousy does to people. :))))))))))))))))

The green fuzz is doing its job faithfully... ;о))))))))))))

The first smiley has 15 waves :))))))))))))))))

The second one has 11 ;o)))))))))))

which corresponds to a correction of 23.6% on Fibo ;)

RomanS >> :
Neroba, you once tried to write MTS by Elliott, of course not by yourself, but with the help of programmers. I don't know how it ended, can you comment on that?

The programmers told him to fuck off and he coded MTS in Exxel, after which an investment fund was formed.

Better yet, tell me how to make a system on a foundation. It must be an awesome system, if it exists, a la Warren Buffett's portrait of the market. What economic factors to consider, that's the question. Channels, fibs, waves and so on can be constructed however you like and you will end up with non-stationarity in the form of a margin call.

registred >> :

Which economic factors to consider is the question.

Look at the different markets, the correlation between them and the questions will go away

Of course you need time synchronisation with trading sessions and/or news

oil >> :

Look at the different markets, the correlation between them and the questions will go away

Of course you need timing with trading sessions and/or news.

I wonder if Warren Buffett is also studying correlation with market timing...

oil писал(а) >>

The programmers told him to fuck off and he encoded MTS in Yexel, after which an investment fund was formed.

Search on this forum about three years ago, this topic was discussed with regard to the method he proposes ... What was then and remained on paper in the manual version, at least three or four proposals Yurix kind of contacted him and what happened next, I do not know, I had no interest in searching for something they did not come to...

Deposit withdrawn...

Where are my free signals...?