Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 53

cablyk >> :

You think the elite are the nice guys and aunts who created the carbon quotas for developing countries to take care of the planet's climate?

No, for the most part they are theatre people. Attributing superpowers to them is silly.

gip писал(а) >>

No, for the most part they are theatre people. Attributing superpowers to them is silly.

Is this a joke about theatre people? Where's the humor?

There's all kinds of superpowers. I wonder what superpowers you think it's stupid to ascribe to the elite? Is that all of them? Maybe you think the elite are all gray and just happen to be there.

Was that something you wanted to say or ask?

2 NIROBA

Alex, what the hell? Where is the promised investment password? What's with the childish jokes?

ManfromRio писал(а) >>

Yes, but an unexpected foundation can ruin everything, as it has done before.

Fundamentals do not affect the direction of trends!!!

It affects the speed of price movements - when good news are released

When there is bad news the price moves faster, when the news are bad it slows down. :)

gip писал(а) >>

What kind of yield curve can unrealised orders with the same Take Profit?

I do not delete unrealized orders, I just change their parameters and set them again when the opportunity arises.

I set them again.

forte928 писал(а) >>

I don't want to reproach them, it's just that when a person comes up with his system he should first make it right, and then say that this is how it works and this is my result, and give them a specific account with an invest password, otherwise they keep in code and are afraid of being hurt.

>>The milestone of 2000% is reached.

gip писал(а) >>

I dread to even think about Obama.

Obama has been appointed "Kiriyenko". the US is about to default...

sworder писал(а) >>

Alexei, here's an outsider's view of what's going on.....

You named the topic OnLine trading. Anyone reading the title would expect to find it here in one form or another. What do you expect when you find an OFFLine trade instead of an online one?

If you have decided to do as you were told and the money in the amount you have deposited, don't stop halfway. I can even assume that you really in the heat of the moment first posted an invest, and then immediately blocked (immediately it is not an hour, but within a few minutes), because this is your old deposit with its own history of trades and perhaps some of them you would not want to discuss publicly.... :)

These steps with posting the invest, followed by (let's conventionally consider) blocking.... I don't know how you would react in real life to such a gesture.... Example for you. You have chosen a LCD panel, you have talked to the salesman about the pros and cons, the salesman called you the amount of the panel, wrote you a receipt, you go to the cashier and bring the receipt for payment, but the cashier tells you that the panel is not for sale. You go to the cashier and ask why, and the answer is, "so there was no need". That's what I wanted." Thanks to your move, the number of "surprised" people has multiplied...

And I don't know who had time (probably not), I was curious to have a look too and I didn't have time either....

You've been offered an account on Onix here. If you don't know how to do it, it's better to find out how to do it, then many questions will fall off and you will have the history of your previous trades.

If you are too lazy to sort it out, you can give an opponent with experience (e.g. LeoV). Let him confirm the interested (if there is something to confirm) .....

I am still interested in your forecasting technique. If you really have something to show in trading, then show it... Don't make a fuss...

If you are worried that the price goes "plus or minus a kilometre" without stops and you'll be damned for such trading, well, it's your money, your technique and your right, especially if you are confident in the final (positive) result.

What can anyone reading the information in this thread for the first time see now? .... To put it mildly, quite justified distrust, and the further such steps are taken by you the more....

Good luck

The username and password are posted on page 36, it's strange that no one has guessed it. ;о)

Логин: 1581806

Инвестор: 

Password posted not more than 1 hour. :-)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

The username and password are posted on page 36, it's strange that no one has guessed it. ;о)

Password posted for no more than 1 hour. :-)

play with yourself in your own sandbox...

little kid...