The miracles continue! - page 5

coaster >> :

Complete unanimity is without minor discrepancies.

What was the point of racing the EA to open the bar? The author's whole problem is the ticks.

coaster писал(а) >>

:)

Complete unanimity is without minor discrepancies.

You are using different quotes.

I downloaded the same ones, so when you connect terminals to the server, when loading history there is a discrepancy in quotes, maybe the native terminal and someone else's, somehow do not update the data in the same way.

Angela >> :

I downloaded the same ones, so when I connect the terminals to the server, there is a discrepancy in the quotes when loading the history, maybe the native terminal and the foreign one somehow don't update the data in the same way.

I often had such miracles. I did not see any difference in one-minute data. And another thing, as they tell me. Do you use zero bar in your opening rules? I have never used it, don't use it and don't recommend it.

granit77 >> :

What was the point of racing the EA to open the bar? The author's whole problem is ticks.

Opening up on ticks is awesome!!! I couldn't even think of such a possibility. :)

Angela >> :

I downloaded the same ones, so when I connect the terminals to the server, there is a discrepancy in the quotes when loading the history, maybe the native terminal and the foreign one, somehow they don't update the data in the same way.

Angela, are both terminals connected to Alpari?

coaster писал(а) >>

I used to have such miracles happen a lot. Until I saw a difference in the minutes. Also, as a hint to me. Do you use a zero bar in your opening rules? I've never used it, don't use it and don't recommend using it.

Everything would be understandable if I downloaded history from different servers, but in this case the history is from one server, only the terminals are different. I perform the analysis on zero bar, i.e. I don't have cycles of quotes history in int start(), the analysis goes on reversed array whose data are shifted by 1 position when a new bar comes and the logic operates not on the zero position of that array where results may vary for each tick, but on the 1, 2 and 3 positions where changes are impossible as the zero data cannot affect these positions.

Here's another possibility. Maybe when you connected the terminals to the DC and then disconnected, you remembered a different spread for each copy. Hence the differences, independent of history. Take out the Ask line on both - check it out.

khorosh писал(а) >>

Angela, do you have both terminals connected to Alpari?

Of course, I am not uploading abstract data but demo accounts opened with Alpari.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
Here's another option. Maybe, when you have connected terminals to brokerage company and then disconnected them, each copy has different spread. Hence the differences, independent of history. Take out the Ask line on both - check it out.

The last test I cited was done on terminals connected to the server, I didn't disconnect the internet, I was testing and chatting on the forum while doing so, so the spread is the same.

Maybe different demo servers? Is the spread exactly the same in numbers?

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
Maybe different demo servers? >> Is the spread exactly the same in numbers?

Exactly, it's the same one, the numbers match up to the 5th digit.