Wave analysis - page 5

Mathemat >> :

You tell me first which version you are working with, Neely or Elliott?

Wave counting, geometry, harmony of appearance.

>> in short, a mixture of everything.

Oper >> :

There are programs that help a trader quickly distinguish a zigzag, especially a double one, from a five-fold.

They do.

Did they help you?

You should also be able to understand the software - you should know how and by what algorithm it works

Oper >> :

For some reason, I'm sure that practically no one on the forum practices Waves.

It's not. There are people here who work on waves (or think they work on them).

But, to put it mildly, this topic is not very popular here. One of the reasons is extreme subjectivity of the Wave principle (no matter what its fans say about it) and impossibility to fully automate it.

Oper wrote(a) >> Wave counting, geometry, harmony of appearance.

Sorry, but it's too vague and vague. Everyone who publishes anything about EWP writes about it.

Oper писал(а) >>

The second wave of correction-I mean wave B.-triple. There is no casting.

Then it usually looks like a slanted line signed with a "B."

Like this:

Or like this:

Mischek >> :

There is.

Did they help you ?

You have to know how they work and what algorithm they use.

Programs teach you.It takes a willingness to learn.With time, you can build waves directly

In the terminal with the help of its built-in tools.

And then the analysis is just visual.

Mathemat писал(а) >> Only 40 minutes have passed from the creation of the thread (22:11) to the last post of the third page (22:51). It's a good way to start a thread.

I too have noticed that the wave analysis threads are growing very fast and have an aggressive nature of communication....))))

Integer >> :

Then it usually looks like a slanted line signed with a "B"

Like this:

Or like this:

In the middle of the wave no one puts any numbers or letters.Wave B can go either up or down.

Oper >> :

Programs teach you.

>> "...He'll take you straight to Petrovka..." (c) You can't change the place.

Oper писал(а) >>

No one puts any numbers or letters in the middle of the wave. The B wave can go either up or down.

Well, that's it! >>)).

Mathemat >> :

It isn't. There are people here who work on waves (or think they work on them).

But, to put it mildly, this topic is not very popular here. One reason is the extreme subjectivity of the Wave Principle (no matter what its fans say about it) and the impossibility of fully automating it.

Sorry, but this is too vague and vague. Everyone who publishes anything about EWP writes about it.

I've been turning on mt4 every morning for half a year and trying to make a forecast on the demo, which is really hard work for a beginner.