Wave analysis - page 4

Ediot waves ?

How about that. It only took 40 minutes from the creation of the thread (22:11) to the last post of page three (22:51). The thread got off to a good start.

grasn >> :

You really don't need to do something like that. And ask a question, there are traders here who know about it and I think they can help.

There is a lot to ask, but it doesn't work to keep a branch on your own.

I'm sure none of the forum users have any experience with waves.

Let at least one person tell me what the 2nd wave of correction looks like

Oper писал(а) >>

For some reason I am sure that practically none of the forum members practice Waves.

Let at least one person tell me what the 2nd wave of correction looks like.

WHOO! Are we casting? There is no second wave in correction, waves in correction are marked with letters :-)

Do you first tell me which version you are working on, Neely or Elliott?

There are as many opinions in wave analysis as there are people who try to analyse and systematise them, this is due to the complexity of defining the criteria for wave analysis

Do you have your own thoughts on how to define waves ?

Integer >> :

WHOO! Are we casting? The correction doesn't have a second wave, the waves in the correction are marked with letters :-)

Second wave of correction-I mean a B wave-three. There is no casting.

Oper >> :

For some reason I am sure that practically none of the forum members practice Waves.

Let at least one tell me what the 2nd wave of correction looks like.

Uh-uh-uh no, that's no way to deal with colleagues. You will be frankly, bluntly told to fuck off and rightly so. To put it mildly, no one needs you here to rush to answer your question in that form (to put it mildly).

Mischek >> :

There are as many opinions in the analysis of waves as there are people who try to analyze and systematize them.

Do you have any thoughts on how to identify waves?

There are programs that help a trader quickly distinguish a zigzag, especially a double one, from a five-wave wave.

(in the voice of a movie provocateur) Or maybe the moped isn't even a question, and it's not his - he just put up an ad?