EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 870

Guys, tell me what to do, the 7th knee is already open, will the pullback not happen? My nerves can't take it anymore... if I close to half of the depo now...

Holy crap!))) You've got a lot on your plate!)

Experience suggests that we need to close everything to hell, or not half of the depot and the good uncle Kolya will come! But in fact the pullback should be. Though, from 1.52 we almost ceased the falling down to 1.42. Worth thinking about it!!! Because we can fall even deeper!

Wow, I guess it is not worth buying now as there is a high probability of continued decline. An indication of a pullback would be a sharp upward movement at the opening of the European session. In this case, the breakthrough to 1.424 and a little bit higher is possible. If that happens, it is possible to buy on the pullback, on the upside movement. But even if this scenario materializes, the decline may continue in the next 24 hours (this is my opinion, not an axiom)

waitra >>:

Ого! Полагаю, сейчас не стоит выходить в покупку, т.к. велика вероятность продолжения снижения. Показателем отката будет резкое движение вверх на открытии европейской сессии. В этом случае, возможен рывок к 1.424 и немного выше. Если это произойдет, то можно прикупить на откате, при движении вверх. Но даже если этот сценарий осуществится, в ближайшие сутки снижение может продолжиться (это мое мнение, не аксиома)

Yes, and "wow" (( it turns out that most of the forecasts boil down to the fact that everything will still fall?

Fear and greed, two cornerstones - now it is a pity to close at minus half of deposit, then you cannot forgive yourself that you have closed in case of a pullback... and the fear that the fall will continue, then AC.

So which way is more probable, up or down?

T-G >>:

Да вот и "ого" ((( получается большинство прогнозов сводится что все еще будет падать?

Страх и жадность, два краеугольных камня - сейчас жалко закрыть при минусе в пол депо, потом себе не простишь что закрылся если будет откат.. и страшно что падение продолжится, тогда ДК.

Так в какую сторону прогноз более вероятный, вверх или вниз?

Zero.

T-G писал(а) >>

Yes, and "wow" (( it turns out that most of the forecasts boil down to the fact that everything will still fall?

Fear and greed, two cornerstones - now it is a pity to close at minus half of deposit, then you cannot forgive yourself that you have closed in case of a pullback... and the fear that the fall will continue, then AC.

So, which way is more probable to forecast, up or down?

Sooner or later there will certainly be a pullback :-)

It is not obvious right now. We should wait a little, if the support breaks through, there will be another down formation; if it goes back to ..24, there will be a small pullback.

The general forecast is for the downside, the news from Europe are not so positive, so it is better not to buy.

There is a way out in such a situation for the amount of buy orders to open a sell order with the total volume of all positions.

Noterday - Thanks for theGBPUSDforecast ! - Everything's rolling along nicely :-)

Glad someone took advantage :) And glad everything is on track))

T-G >>:

Ребята, подскажите что делать, уже 7-ое колено открыто, будет откат не будет? Нервы уже не выдерживают.. если сейчас закрыться до пол депо убытков..

1.4250-70 will bounce back, and then h.e.z.! We have to watch how Europe will behave!