EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 839

syan >>:
6 января /Dow Jones/. Резкое падение пары евро/доллар США с 1,4480 до 1,4280 привело к тому, что ситуацию снова взяли под контроль ставящие на снижение участники рынка, говорят в Lloyds Banking Group. Потенциал пары к снижению остается неизменным на фоне ожидаемых более благоприятных данных Института управления поставками /ISM/ по непроизводственной сфере и Automatic Data Processing /ADP/ по числу рабочих мест в частном секторе, которые выйдут позднее в среду. Это говорит в пользу продаж пары при любом росте, считают в LBG. На момент написания статьи пара евро/доллар торговалась по 1,4356 против внутридневного минимума 1,4282

What's the news?

Just so you understand, the dollar is strengthening, the dollar-euro ratio is going down. The derivative currencies against the dollar will also have movements.

Goje писал(а) >>

What time is the news?

>> this one was at 12:35 or so.

I've already found

fasklo >>:
Что-бы меня поняли долар укрепляться,отношение долар-евро в низ.Производные валюты к долару будут тоже иметь движения.

and I'm of the opposite opinion......

According to currency analysts at Scotia Capital, asset diversification will put negative pressure on the US currency, which will cause the euro/dollar pair to rise towards 1.60 in 2010. As noted in the bank, the single European currency continues to slowly strengthen against the U.S. dollar. The bank strategists believe that in the next year the diversification of assets to the detriment of the dollar will continue, and the pair EUR/USD in three months will grow to 1.52, after six months will reach the level of 1.55, and by the end of 2010 will trade at 1.59. At the moment the Euro/Dollar pair is at 1.4355. Source: Forexpf.ru - Forex News.How do you like it, just like that yes

It looks to me like flying a single currency to its take-off point

why ?

http://s50.radikal.ru/i127/1001/34/610f775ad819.png

And the fundamental analysis

somewhere along the line.

gip >>:

Студенты хрень какую-то пишут. "Резкий прорыв". Она даже до нижней границы горизонтального канала не дошла. А то что позавчера был "резкий скачек" они писали?

Типа

"Резкий скачек на 15 пунктов открыл путь к психологически важному рубежу 2.0... Ситуацию полностью взяли под свой контроль местные бычары оборвав кабель связи центральной будки недоджонса..."

I agree, yes, 3 minute candlesticks at 60p in the eu is serious, but it did not reach the lower boundary of the horizontal channel, just someone big decided to pipsqueak for the big one.....

i also wonder a lot of people ask what time and what news are released-how can i trade without seeing the economic indicators coming out???? at any brokerage go to the site and look at the calendar of events (or economic news etc.), add it to your favorites and use))))))))))))))

For those you swear at

MSC time (for me Moscow time)

http://www.fxteam.ru/forex/economic-calendar/

and I'll add this on top (but only if it's only this)

http://s61.radikal.ru/i172/1001/7b/56d6a92c498c.png

for asian session draw on n1

but it is not a wedge.... well who else thinks it is not a wedge...????!!!!

This is the picture... while it's looking down