EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 801

Noterday писал(а) >>

A surprise for some and a good completion of the 3* Elliot wave for others :) By the way, should go down one more time, to 1.4190-80. I will try to look further, please do not kick :)

1) 1.4190-80

2) 1.4400

3) 1.3900

4) 1.4550 - 1.4700

5) And then we have to watch in details: we may go to the new high or we may enter the third big wave up to 1.3000 and further...

How about that :)

And the first point is based on what I just got below.

The first point (again, based on the waves, unless of course there were any errors, but judging by the profits - there were none :)) is based on the completion of the 3rd sub-wave in the 3rd wave of the 1st big wave. I am not going to show the screenshot as a matter of principle, because there are a lot of swearers and slanderers here...

Noterday писал(а) >>
The first point (again, based on the waves, if certainly there were no mistakes, but judging by the profits - there were none :)) is based on the completion of the 3rd sub-wave in the 3rd wave of the 1st big wave. I will not show the screenshot as a matter of principle, because there are a lot of swearers and slanderers here...

Ha. I don't care about the slanderers. It's your opinion that counts. Nobody knows how it's going to be anyway. Put up a screenshot.

Noterday, then you have 50% Fibo and a move up, then you have the third Elliott wave and a move down))

Dollar is tired, time for it to rest :)

syan >> :

Noterday, then you have 50% Fibo and a move up, then you have the third Elliott wave and a move down))

The dollar is tired, time for it to rest :)

Read the thread first instead of putting in a word after reading the last 2 pages...

Everyone here has posted their stats, I guess I'll brag about the last two months of trading too :)

That's all I've been posting on the forum. If I say I'm Bai then I've bought, if I'm Sell then I've sold. I`ve told many times to breakeven a position, look at state, it shows all breakeven, that closed at 0, or +1 APP.

>> Good luck to all :)

Noterday писал(а) >>

Read the thread first instead of putting in a word after reading the last 2 pages...

Read 800 pages? I'd rather believe you're predicting things correctly))

syan >> :

Read 800 pages? >> I'd rather believe you're predicting things correctly.)

Far from everything I predict correctly here....oh far from everything... probably not even 1% correct:)))) I just enter the market ONLY when I'm 100% sure.

p.s. I've been here since about page 300 :)))

Noterday писал(а) >>

Everyone here has posted their stats, I guess I'll brag about the last two months of trading too :)

That's all I've been posting on the forum. If I say I'm Bai then I've bought, if I'm Sell then I've sold. I`ve told many times that I`ve got breakeven, look at the state, it shows all the breakeven positions that closed at zero or +1 APP.

Good luck to all :)

Why'd you erase the numbers?! Don't worry, we won't be jealous. )))))

Here are my results. On the straight lines I cleaned the drawdown.

Cool) I've got less, though :) But how much is still not to say, so as not to jinx it, damn it))) Respect to TEXX!

Noterday писал(а) >>
Cool) I have less :) But I won't tell you how much I got, so I won't jinx it.) Respect to TEXX!

I don't want to fuck with you, I just showed you how you can work with your hands, without advisors. I work on kickbacks.

In fact, I'm waiting to go north..... On H4 the hammer is hovering.