EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 671

basile >> :

think $ is dying????

if they stop the machine now, he dies now,

and so the whole world is giving drugs to the terminally ill, because if he dies now,

no one's going to know what's going to happen. No one knows how it will end either.

In short everyone is unhappy but can't do anything...

cr0ss писал(а) >>

For the time being I think to settle somewhere near 1.5025 with a target at 1.49, and below 1.495 I will look at the situation and if anything - will reverse and go to 1.52

if the price breaks below 1.4890 then I will not go up

opinions are divided ))) that's how the market takes shape )

Helex >> :

Opinions are divided ))) that's how the market is shaped )

:))) the market is being shaped that way - even by cents! But "big waves" make "big money" - the price will go up, and "ordinary surfers" only have to "ride the waves" for we never know when, who, where and where will give an order to transfer several tens of billions of assets, so they just watch and get in the action ...

Does anybody have a "night vision device" - where the Eurobucks is going to go up?

cr0ss писал(а) >>

does anyone have a "night vision device" - where is the Eurobucks going up to now?

1.52 in general according to my tambourine dancing around the fire, but at the top of the zigzag I can't say. A failure to 1.494 is possible.

cr0ss >> :

:))) the market is shaped that way - even in cents! But "big waves" make "big money" - the price will go up, and "ordinary surfers" only have to "ride the waves", because we never know when, where and who will give an order to transfer several tens of billions in assets, so they just watch and get involved in the movement ...

who has a "night vision device" - where is the Eurobucks going to go up?

1.4830 pivot point

but it may still shake before it

forex-k писал(а) >>

1.4830 pivot point

but it might still shake out before that.

I think after 1.49, the flight will be fine

THE_BIG >> :

A busy day that's for sure, I'm having a good one today too....

today

You got screenshots like Niroba is resting! This must be the millionaires' branch?

forex-k писал(а) >>

You have such screenshots that Niroba rests! This must be the millionaires' branch?

Get out of our sandbox middleman )))) Citizens millionaires organize, among us are ordinary people, be careful with the straights.

ZS

Let the entire state be on display )))). >>Story as a balance, does not say anything.

Helex >> :

Get out of our sandbox middleman )))) Citizens who are millionaires, get organised, there are ordinary people among us, be careful with the stats.

ZS

Let the entire state be on display )))). The story is like a balance sheet, it says nothing.

I got it right, I put it out there honestly, he has a deposit of money, do not let him hide behind a fig leaf!

naked so completely...

Well done Jap, except the DC won't let you open a trade (((((((