EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 60

Here is a picture of the pullback and continuation of growth...

Preliminary picture since the pullback wave is incomplete

The level of 1.4730 corresponds to the Fibo level of 261.8 of the pullback wave...

rid писал(а) >>

Here is a modest (no martingale) gift for those present. To work on volatile FX instruments on small timeframes.

For example:

Test - Oil BRNX9, M1 (mt4 Broco) from 10 Sep till now

Stop Losses in the test - Take=45, Stop Loss=110

Drawing Expert Advisor with floating pending orders. I have an improved version on my real account. It works with opening prices.

OPTIMIZED QUICKLY AND EASILY.

EA and setup file with parameters for BRN m1 in the download.

Good luck to all!

I have a very vague idea how to use it on my forex.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Here is a picture of the pullback and continuation of growth...

Preliminary picture since the pullback wave is incomplete

the level of 1.4730 corresponds to the Fibo level of 261.8 from the pullback wave

I agree that 1.4690 - 1.4653 for today, I doubt about the further growth

rid >> :

Here is a modest (no martingale) gift for those present. To work on volatile FX instruments on small timeframes.

For example:

Test - Oil BRNX9, M1 (mt4 Broco) from 10 Sep till now

Stops the test - take=45, stloss=110.

Drawing Expert Advisor with floating pending orders. I have an improved version on my real account. It works on open prices.

OPTIMIZED QUICKLY AND EASILY.

EA and setup file with parameters for BRN m1 in download.

Good luck to all!

Where do you get the quote history for FI instruments, if that is not a secret

firemast >> :

>> cool, should I try it on the eurik?

try it, see if it works.

forex-k >> :

Where you get history of quotes for FR instruments?

Look in the Market Watch, there should be glues for FR instruments (for oil - BRN-CONT)

Put them in the window and accumulate. There is no other way.

A bit of statistics

September Year2009

EUR/USD +335 +69 0

USD/CHF -254 -359

GBP/USD -348 +1567

USD/JPY -237 +137

USD/CAD -68 -1444

AUD/USD +279 +1601

rid >> :

I understand that the principle is as follows - there is a channel indicator and, accordingly, pending orders float on the borders of the channel

When the border is breached, an order is opened with trailing SL

forex-k >> :

I understand that the principle is the following - there is a channel indicator and correspondingly the pending orders are floating on the channel boundaries

If the border is breached, an order with trailing SL is opened

Yes. In Dayria_RV2 - When one of the pending orders triggers, the second one remains and is pulled up behind the channel boundary (Modify_Order =true;.).

There are trailing stops and trailing profits for open positions. It is desirable to optimize parameters of these trails all together.

In the REAL it is also desirable to activate CloseProfit by the set profit. And the CloseProfit parameter should be 2-4 ticks less than TakeProfit. ("because" this brokerage company likes to slow down the price before the take profit level, no joke).

forex-k >> :

From Monday you have to buy the pound, now it is in a strong oversold stage,,EURGBP,GBPUSD,GBPCHF

Today who dared to buy the pound could gather 40p easy on the major currency pairs with the pound