EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 441

Well. We just have to wait for it to bounce back from the 48 area. So what pushed the pairs up? Tarullo's speech? Eurodollar and dollar-yen went up. Jupiter has its own rules.

Express to the sky )))

Alexan писал(а) >>
Well . We just have to wait for it to bounce back from the 48 area. So what pushed the pairs up after all? Tarullo's speech? Eurodollar and dollar-yen went up. Jupiter has its own rules.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) News Seekers )))))))))))))))))))))))) >> neuroba pushed and squatted and pushed and it went up in smoke.

South that are cancelled for the time being?

Guys, of course I realise that after all this upward mobility, my words seem a bit far-fetched...

But there's still something wrong here....

It better not collapse in the next hour.

A good GDP forecast would give the Dow index a rise. And since it is inversely correlated with the Eur\Usd pair, the dollar should actually weaken, since the funds will rise.

I'm already closed and waiting for a move down...Plus is very good...very...

forte928 >> :
Price definitely bounced off that trend line and rushed up as I expected...

I stand corrected:

I was expecting a bounce from 1.4721 but not the usual gap. And the general direction I was expecting was up.

This gap of course you didn't expect. It was just luck.

Yes I agree a move down I also have 1.46 on the line, and if the stops start to trigger

Galina писал(а) >>

Guys, of course I realise that after all this upward mobility, my words seem a bit far-fetched...

But there's still something wrong here....

I don't want it to collapse in the next hour.

I'm aiming for 1.495, but I think we'll see.