EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 356

Helex писал(а) >>
Forte what's up with the pound? Parkenson's seventh wave?

>> Calm down, you'll see tomorrow.

bivus >> :

It's all right. It's just that a lot of people are very often wrong in their forecasts, and quietly bury their noses up their sleeves and sniff.... not wanting to admit their mistakes publicly... As soon as something happens to coincide, they suddenly raise their heads, gesticulate and beg for medals)))) I think it would be appropriate to explain the results of the forecast both ways. It would be useful for everyone to trace cause and effect.

>> I second that. You go ahead. I'll be next. I hope forte will join :)))

M15 and M5 are preparing a pullback...

A long one...

gip писал(а) >>

Seconded. You're on. I'll be next. I hope forte will join :)))

I was commenting on my mistakes later.

gip писал(а) >>

Seconded. You're on. I'll be next. I hope forte will join :)))

Nothing to add to my predictions so far. If you're interested, read the story.

My forecast is for 1.49. I will count as my mistakes the days when the price never touches 1.49. For simplicity. The price may go down 250 points. I will also consider it a mistake when the price goes up, the high of the day is 1.51 and higher. It's against my forecast for the period of say... next week all the way through. We'll see. Is that OK?

forte928 писал(а) >>

Calm down. You'll see tomorrow.

I know what I'll see tomorrow, but what I'll see is another matter, I'll put a candle to your wolf, whoever he is, even if he's human.

gip писал(а) >>
My forecast is for the price to reach 1.49. I will consider as my error the days, when the price does not touch 1.49. For simplicity. The reality is that the price may go 250 points down. I will also consider it a mistake when the price goes upward, the high of the day is 1.51 and higher. It's against my forecast for the period of say... next week all the way through. We'll see. Is that OK?

Great. Anyone else have any opinions on reaching the 1.50 level?

Are there anyone here who works with weekly scale positions, not intraday?

I check the confirmation of the prediction for all periods...