EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2253

to torgus Yes, my own system.... Sorry for no screenshots...

to Tantrik, Yep, screwed up on time.... But the system is still showing a spurt upwards. I'll wait :) Points and targets I already said.

to Lesta The pendants look nice ;)

Noterday:

to Lesta The pendants look nice on you ;)

I work by the fact, I don't use pending.

*I'm not very good at predicting goals yet.)

Noterday:

to torgusYes, its own system....

to Tantrik, Yep, screwed up on time.... But the system is still showing a spurt upwards. I'll wait :) Points and targets I already said.

to Lesta The pendulums look nice ;)

I'm on the euro today\yen - everything was known in advance and there is no risk of growth (dismissal of minis) and the subsequent fall (it's the eu). Pullbacks don't always happen on this day... ( but there will be one for sure... maybe a small one )

What scares me is the weekly elliot spread on the TF..... The third down has clearly started there. And on the daily is ready to go third in the third. And what fundamental events may happen at this moment, who knows....There's Korea and China ready to go to war, Turkey and Israel arguing.... One thing's for sure, we're standing at a very fragile moment in history...

Noterday:
What scares me is the weekly elliot spread on the TF..... The third down has clearly started there. And on the daily is ready to go third in the third. And what fundamental events may happen at this moment, who knows....There's Korea and China ready to go to war, Turkey and Israel arguing.... One thing's for sure, we're standing at a very fragile moment in history...
Actually, war is coming...(US-Iran).

Noterday:

to torgus Yes, my own system.... Sorry for no screenshots...

to Tantrik, Yep, screwed up on time.... But the system is still pointing to a spurt upwards. I'll wait :) Points and targets I already said.

to Lesta The pendants look nice ;)

Are they based on some indices? Which ones, may I ask?

Tantrik:
Actually war is coming...(US-Iran).
Yeah...the US with its missile defence in Poland is also out of the question... yep

FXlike:

You're wrong, you are rude and call everyone names here, you moron, and the same chelex, I am being extremely politically correct and tolerant, somewhere even intelligent, I politely apologized for taking him for a woman, because in fact he was a woman, it just happened. helex, helen, I thought it was more or less in that group, but now that it turns out he is a man, of course he can not be a chicken, a pigeon or something to put it mildly, but otherwise, he is a cool guy, I personally have no doubts about it.
Think about what you're saying.

FreeLance:

The 1.236 boundary.

If it gets through, it's no fun ;)

a 1.25 is an unrealistic reverie... Bye.

You, young man, are wrong, miracles do happen....))

Sta2066:

How many people in the world do you think are capable of making forecasts for intraday trading with at least a 55% probability?

Very few.