EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1947

fasklo >>:

super signals-почти тоже самое только места меньше занимает=наложите на них зигзаг получите тоже самое.Я перерыл все индикаторы на форуме .Все самоделки сделаны на стандарте и мало -единицы стоящих индикаторов.Покупал много =истратил на всю хрень почти 2000 баксов а пришел к стандарту.А сколько советники меня опустили.А прибыль имел только с руки небольшая но честно заработаная.Советники набирают и потом резко сливают в лучшем случае.И потом с ними рядом сидеть надо -обмана много.Ордера открывают не там -стпы не посоветнику ставят и много разной хрени.Поэтому я зарекся покупать всякую хрень

You're right, the forums are mostly bullshit, but there is a middle ground in some. That's why I wrote 10 pages ago that there is no better system written and understood than your own.

SEVER11 писал(а) >>

key points

file name?

exi писал(а) >>
I don't think it's an impulse but a zigzag. So it's not a fourth, it's a new move upwards.

Yeah, I've got it figured out now, maybe. That option didn't occur to me for some reason. I will try it now.
A new idea has just occurred to me :) What if the terminal is now formed in the 5th wave? Or rather it may be the C wave. I have not marked it out yet. Why such an idea - before that all the impulses are without lengthenings, i.e. in fact they should be triplets. Here's the shallow markup and the larger one:

waitra писал(а) >>

If you compare it with SEVER11's screenshot, it doesn't match (if it is a zigzag, then it has some curious modifications, because the zigzag itself is a line, it doesn't show pivot points). I'll have to search the database, I'm sure this indicator is somewhere there...

The zigzag is not a line - it is interesting especially in the corners Together with a fractal it shows reversal points and if you add the bola stripes then you should not draw resistance levels the zigzag angle will rather precisely point to them.

If forex is not closed, I think in five years it will be in the public domain, ask forte he is ready to lay out his system, I think not ... :-))

oleniknik писал(а) >>
hello all ....

If we get past the resistance ( marked with lilac lines ) downside return is highly questionable ... indicator is off the charts, so it's more likely to go down from here .... only will it be far or close? HZ ... and there's also resistance at 1.3810 .... but if we jump into the channel above the light green line .... then we could try to go back... but !!!!! if we were to enter it would most likely be with a sell-off and somewhere around 1.3000... we are not finished in this channel ....

on the page 138 and 139 was specifically stated opinion about the reversal upwards reversal point is around 1.4000 - this is in fact the beginning of the fourth wave correction after which at 1.3700 euro will enter the fifth wave, which ends at 1.4250 - this is 61% of the downtrend in the daily timeframe

fasklo писал(а) >>

The zigzag is not a line - it is interesting especially with its corners Together with a fractal it shows reversal points and if we add the pain bars then there is no need to draw resistance levels the zigzag angle will rather precisely point to them.

By dynamics, the zigzag is still a line, or rather a system of lines, but not the essence. All this is true, but it can be simply calculated. In general, you can use only lines without indicators.
Another question is whether there is an indicator that can correctly display the current reversal current? - Let's face it - no.
All these indicators only help to visually better assess the chart, the situation that has already happened, but nothing more.
So, the indicator, no matter how good it is - is not a treasure or value, but most importantly - the ability to make a decision based on this indicator, so that the indicator will be useful for some people - not for others, it is purely a human factor.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Yeah, now I've worked it out, maybe. That option didn't occur to me for some reason. I'll try it now.
Just now a new idea came up :) What if the terminal is forming now in the 5th wave? Or rather it may be the C wave. I have not marked it out yet. Why such an idea - before that all the impulses are without lengthenings, i.e. in fact they should be triplets. Here's the shallow markup and the bigger one:

The pound will hit 1.5700 with the shadows and after that it will go down...

The zigzag is a good indicator, but it is off-topic in this topic. It calculates the points according to the possible waves

waitra >>:

название файла?

very similar to the operation of the 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor indicator, possibly with some kind of filter (resampling)
Files: