EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 187

Everything is about to go down. America just closed badly yesterday, the trend will continue today, Europe has already peaked.

60 upwards

Krotu писал(а) >>
Everything is about to go down. America just closed badly yesterday, today the trend will continue, Europe has already peaked.

Then I'm bankrupt ((((((((((

going to 4570?

Oh, I wish I had a 1.5 today.

I'd be the happiest man alive.

Helex писал(а) >>

I would have abolished money, made food and girls free and there would have been paradise on earth )))) Everyone would have been picking dandelions and making wreaths, but then again there was a Macedonian who would have broken this idyll. It's all Alexander the Great's fault, you bastard.

He must have hit you pretty good with his sword.

gip >> :
I don't flaunt it as I am always very hesitant. Went out for an hour, left a buy with a 10 pt stop. While I was walking I was sure the stop would be off. I had some good luck :)

What do we think?

The deevers went.

gip писал(а) >>
I don't advertise it because I always have my doubts. I went out for an hour, left a buy with a stop of 10 pt. While I was walking I was sure the stop would be off. When I came back, there it was: happiness :)

You really are Larry Williams - who always said, "I know my next trade will be a loss.

Helex писал(а) >>

The fun is to get together and stop paying taxes, etc., from which politicians get fat, but before that it is necessary to find an alternative to energy sources and everything will work out. The institution of power is really eating itself up because people are beginning to realize that power is a drone, at least in our countries 100%, if you remove them, self-government may be much more effective, except that any power will be replaced by another and the cycle repeats itself.

Anarchy is called such power and reformers like you are utopians.

I keep seeing 1.4555.