EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1778

strangerr >>:
Нарисовал тут одну фигню. Циферки и даты никому ничего не напоминают?

What software did you use to do this? Can you give me a link to the download?

Today, the movement of the pairs, by all indications and indicators, seems to be telling us to move downwards.

OlegTs >>:

во первых - это не факт,
во вторых дорога туда не является прямой, можно не один депозит слить сворачивая в разные стороны, меняя решения, разочаровываясь, паникуя и т.д.,
очень тяжело мыслить объективно...

That's for sure. If you've determined the direction of travel, you follow it, but of course you have to be aware of the possible bends and take precautions.

In my opinion, yesterday's trend is a mess, not a single step to the side, and fundamentally the eu should be dumped with this kind of business in europe.

Galya, my joy, where are you?)))
Tell us about the beginning of the global decline, it's boring.))

gip >>:
Сегодня движение пар по всем признакам и индикаторам как бы говорит нам о движении вниз.

I see at 3450-60 for now. Covered 2 buy orders and opened a small sell.

Vlad72 >>:

по-моему мнению вчерашний тренд вообще косячный, ни одного шага в сторону, да и фундаментально надо евру по идее сливать с такими делами в европе.Надо Соросу позвонить, сказать чтобы к паритету шли.

I dont understand why euur needs to go down in fundamental way, things are much worse in america, its economy is based on the fear of the world to lose what it has...
I think there will be a sideways move, at least until this event.

16:30USDUnemployment Claims440K442K

OlegTs >>:

не понимаю, почему евру надо сливать, да еще фундаментально, в Америке дела многократно хуже, их экономика держится на страхе всего мира потерять то что есть...
думаю, что боковик будет, во всяком случае до этого события

16:30USDUnemployment Claims440K442K

I think we'll hang around 50-60 points and keep climbing...

strangerr писал(а) >>

I see at 3450-60 for now. Covered 2 buy orders and opened a small sell.

I don't see down yet, I see 3520- 30, wouldn't go down until the last bottom fractal is broken

Hello everyone! Haven't figured it out yet, but I think it's going to go up.