EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1448

forte928 >>:

там давно наметилась тенденция формирования двойной вершины и разворота на 800п вниз

I'm watching head and shoulders too... I'm taking a sell on the retracement...

you mean at 1.3? I think 1.355 would be a drag. I've got a take there.

forte928 писал(а) >>

the news is a noisy fluctuation as you could ascertain yesterday and last week - the point is always that it does not influence the general trend - it is just that on these fluctuations most traders make lots of errors and losses - the more orders the greater the risk of losses, Larry Williams wrote about it in his book.

If they had announced about a rate increase yesterday, they would have tested the lows today. They did it the same way as they did when the Greek decision was not made a couple of months ago. Unexpected news influences the market, expected news does not.

The central bank of Japan has doubled the amount of money made available to banks, keeping interest rates at record lows. Trying to kick-start the economic recovery

there will not be an immediate reaction (until the money reaches the banks then in the masses) but there will be a reaction. look at December January against European currencies. in my opinion it is on display.

No matter what the news is, if the turning point has to be in a certain time zone, it will definitely be there - random events in life and in the world DO NOT happen. All events are the consequence of the past - correctly assessing the past you know the future - news can only influence the fluctuations in noise, constant unrest - but they cannot influence the general trend.

forte928 писал(а) >>

there has been a trend of double top formation and 800p downward reversal for a long time

I've been checking in a month in advance A good nose smells a booze beforehand

Fibo писал(а) >>

you mean at 1.3? I think 1.355 would be a drag. I've got a takeout point there.

If you read it carefully, it was about the Aussie, not the Jew.

forte928 >>:

какие бы новости небыли но если точка разворота должна быть в определеной временной зоне она там обязательно будет - случайных событий в жизни и в мире НЕБЫВАЕТ..все события это следствие прошлого - правильно оценивая прошлое знаешь будущее - новости могут тольо повлиять на наличие колебаний шума, постоянные волнения- но оказать влияние на общую тенденцию они не всилах..

I'm not arguing with you. Just, if you could explain to a technically inept person, this. Please.

What can you tell us about the Kiwi?

RekkeR 17.03.2010 10:56

Something is wrong in the kingdom of England, Eb and FB are out of sync since yesterday, running apart. F is even playing along with the quid. The eb will be going down on the eu.

How's the mushroom forecast?