EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1430

forte928 писал(а) >>

all the train is running non-stop towards 1.3840

Forte, I like your predictions, they almost match the real market movement. But when is the train going to move? People are exhausted...
Give the market a command: К 1.3840 ! Go!

strangerr >>:

Тебя там обижали?)))

Now, they're all toothless.

Neither fish nor meat.

No thoughts (of any kind).

forte928 >>:

им сейчас позарез нжен дешевый евро - что бы продать баксы и купить дешевых евро..

maybe. Isn't it difficult to take a free look at the pound? Your opinion on the resistance being tested today?

Lots of news for the pound and yen tomorrow. maybe people just drove the price towards them to collapse the pound against the yen again. japan seems to be doing better than the bike. А?

a new downward channel has opened

RQ_ писал(а) >>

Forte, I like your predictions, they almost match the real market movement. But when is the train going to move? People are exhausted...

3-00 on the eu and the kangaroo, the situation is unequivocal.

RQ_ писал(а) >>

RQ_ писал(а) >>

RQ_ >>:

Форте, мне нравятся Ваши прогнозы, они почти соответствуют реальному движению рынка. Но когда же дёрнется поезд? Народ весь истомился...
Дайте же рынку команду: К 1.3840 ! Фас!

We're going to go straight back down.

LEAVE.

strangerr >>:

Тебя там обижали?)))

By the way look where the pound white 4 weeks ago and 8 weeks ago just before the news like tomorrow comes out and see if the news affects currency movements.

forte928 писал(а) >>

3-00 on the eu and kangaroo is unambiguous

Thanks, I'll leave the wagon till 3 o'clock then, I'll go out and get stoned...:)