EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1370

The weekly oscillator has already turned around so there are no surprises from it, we are already moving towards 1.3815 and it will tell us what the next target is. At the moment the target is vague from 1.3895 to 1.3975.

Galina писал(а) >>

not.....
I don't want that....
I'll be out with a loss if it breaks 1.34 down.
and as soon as it rises above 1.39 (if it does), I'll move my stops to "0".
And that's it.
That's not my cunning plan.
Patience and Effort all in the world!
:)))

I have made some changes here so that movement practically to a possible point 1.3980...- it is the observed maximum which can show with profit will come out... All mistake was in that when a trend was turning from 1.45 then the initial movement on an incipient trend was gradually formed - so it has turned out that the initial point of calculation has shifted and in its relation erroneous construction was received, and when has defined with a point of construction then practically all has taken its place.

Practically, if I implement the automation of five-wave creation then in a quiet market it will be possible to pull out 20 points from all trend movements from m15 onwards, and in a restless market it is better to sit on M30 and wait for a calculated point of achievement...

TheVilkas >>:

Прогноз EURUSD на 12.03.2010 по Боксу-Дженкинсу:

He's a sly one, Box Jenkins, slipping in yesterday's prediction

forte928 >>:

недельный осцилятор уже развернулся так что ждать сюрпризов от него нечего мы и так идем к точке 1.3815 а она то и скажет какова будет следующая цель достижения в настоящий момент цель расплывчатая от 1.3895 до 1.3975..

We hit the red channel boundary on the daley and the oscillator hit the trendline the other day. Today is Friday and many players can close longs on the quid.

forte928 писал(а) >>

The whole error was in the fact that when the trend turned from 1.45, then gradually formed the initial movement on the nascent trend - so it turned out that the starting point of calculation has shifted and with respect to her was obtained by erroneous construction, and when I was defined with a point of construction, then almost everything fell into place.

Well I wouldn't get excited so fast my friends...
Now the eurik is rising and my calculator is giving me very modest numbers on its future momentum...
I can say with more certainty when the eu is around 1.38.
BUT I'M AFRAID THE PICTURE MAY CHANGE,
AND I'LL PROBABLY GO SHORT AT 1.277.
We have to wait.
Things can change at any moment.

Very bad numbers...
very bad numbers....
BLEEP.
this upward movement is going to blow up in one big copper bubble.

Galina >>:

Очень плохие цифры...
очень плохие цифры....
БЛИН.
как бы не накрылось это движение наверх одним большим медным тазом.

Galina, more details! We trust you, don't we? The pound at 1.4660 I am looking forward to it. And waiting for the euras much lower as well.

Good morning all ) ... Drinking coffee...

AK_ писал(а) >>

Galina, more details! We trust you, don't we? The pound at 1.4660 I am looking forward to it. And I'm waiting for the eura a lot lower as well.

Nothing has changed on the Pound dollar, 1.4660 it will come.
Maybe through a correction, which is forming now.
So, it looks like this:
The downside moves of EURA DOLLAR and FUNT DOLLAR should start about the same time.
The FUNT DOLLAR would reach the ultimate target at 1.4660 (+\-20 pips).
BUT how high the pound will go (meaning before the fall) is not clear. BUT HIGH.
But the euro is more interesting....
It should go up to 1.3930 (+\- 30 pips), but not necessarily.
After that it starts moving down, fast, one to three days.
AND THE MOST INTERESTING THING !
It will fall faster than the pound, but the pound is updating the lows, while the eu only touches them.
DISCREPANCY !