EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1181

RekkeR >>:

Можно и не злорадствовать, конечно. И нужно признать - не всегда же Галине ошибаться!!!

and I told you a rebound could be at 1.38-1.40)))) well Galya must be rejoicing there)))))))))))))))))))))) wonder how long the rejoicing will continue...............

I told you a reversal was coming ....... the australian yen should turn around .... the australian pound is going to be a real problem .....

So who will rule or))))))

basile >>:

а я и говорил что отскок может быть в 1.38-1.40))))ну а Галя наверное ликует там))))))))))))))))))))))интересно сколько ликование продолжится...............

Next week will tell.))

Yeah, well...

Why wouldn't I be jubilant?

1.3470 was perfect !!!!!!!!!!

Now at 1.46-1.47.

1.3980 is a pullback.

And we'll be there OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I thought my head was spinning. The spurt is ending and we are about to fall over. Galina, congratulations are too early to say that nothing has happened.

basile >>:

а я и говорил что отскок может быть в 1.38-1.40))))ну а Галя наверное ликует там))))))))))))))))))))))интересно сколько ликование продолжится...............

she won't have long to rejoice

Goje писал(а) >>

She won't have long to rejoice.

Well, we'll see about that !!!

In the meantime, according to my layout, everything is happening.

And I've got her NOT MOVING TO THE NEW MINIMUM,

By the way the euro pound is also turning ..... maybe for a while .... not sure ...I don't look far ...but a correction is sure to happen.

The dollar weakened against the euro and the yen after US secondary-home sales figures unexpectedly declined in January, shattering confidence in a speedy US economic recovery. The dollar weakened against 15 of the 16 most active currencies after the figures were released. The euro rose when it became known that German lawmakers are mulling the idea of buying Greek bonds via state-owned KfW Group.