EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1153

EURUSD forecast for 26.02.2010 by Box-Jenkins with 0.95(95%) probability limits

Galina >>:

Ой !!!

Какой у ВАс Аватарчик ГЛАССНЫЙ !!!

Я этот сериал просто АБОЖАЮ !!!

Ну чесное слово !!!

:))) Теперь и ВАс видимо то же.... (женьщины....)

Galina, are you in a good mood this morning?)))

Clay, personally I am wildly in awe of you.

Galina >>:

Ой !!!

Какой у ВАс Аватарчик ГЛАССНЫЙ !!!

Я этот сериал просто АБОЖАЮ !!!

Ну чесное слово !!!

:))) Теперь и ВАс видимо то же.... (женьщины....)

:))) I adore him too!!! so do the Women too! :)

I've watched all the episodes from the first to the last one... I haven't watched season 6 yet.

The biggest US hedge funds have gone short on the euro, acting just as they did at the peak of the US financial crisis, WSJ reports. SAC Capital Advisors LP and Soros Fund Management LLC are on the list of heavyweight euro bears, according to sources who wished to remain anonymous.

By the way, on the EVRE AUD.

If the week closes above 1.5230 today (which is about 50/50) then there will be no more pullback to my buy order at 1.5003.

Then we can say that the long term strategy is starting to work out.

tomas911 >>:
Крупнейшие хедж-фонды США открыли короткие позиции по евро, действуя так же, как и на пике финансового кризиса в США, сообщает WSJ. Как сообщают пожелавшие остаться неизвестными источники, в списке медведей-тяжеловесов по евро числятся SAC Capital Advisors LP и Soros Fund Management LLC.

I tell you - the big uncles have to harvest.))

xeox >>:

:))) Я тоже его обожаю!!! как и Женщин тоже! :)

Все серии смтрел с 1 по последнююю... Вот 6 сезон пока не смотрел еще

My wife and I have also looked at everything

Galina, 1.3630 is the maximum for the eur now, and if you say for months that you should BUY (and the chart keeps going down and down and down) and with one candle up you say that you are right - sorry, this is absurd...

Here comes the fun part, the market is getting rid of the sell-side bears in order to get rid of the excess weight, to move everyone to northern thinking, but technically and ESPECIALLY fundamentally the EUR is NOT going to see anything for the next 3-4 months.

Noterday >>:

Девушка, 1.3630 - это максимум сейчас для евры, и если месяцами говорить что НАДО ПОКУПАТЬ (а график всё вниз и вниз и вниз) и при одной свечке вверх Вы говорите что Вы правы - извините, это абсурд...

Начинается самое интересное, рынок освобождается от засевших в продажах медведей, дабы сбросить лишний груз, перевести всех к северному мышлению, но и технически и ОСОБЕННО фундаментально ЕВРЕ НЕ СВЕТИТ НИЧЕГО в ближайшие 3-4 месяца.

I support ..... you on the yen look at the daily candles ..... let the pound go 300 400 pips in a day ..... does that not tell you anything??? it is stupid to look at the petteen minutes and draw conclusions on the long term..... the eubax will go down ..... first stop 1.3391 .