EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1035

Necron >>:

Думаю выше чем 0540-0565 не уйдет. Там машки 144 и 233 на Н1,а 55,89,144 на четырехчасовике, к тому же есть дивергенция на M15, и не хватает также последней волны вверх. Оттуда лучше продавать, цели вниз есть хорошие.

No, I expect an uptrend or at least a flat in the channel. Not the kind of currency to target as a replacement for the dollar. Fundamentally the Canadian is overbought and I don't know anything about a fill in it.

Necron >>:

Думаю выше чем 0540-0565 не уйдет. Там машки 144 и 233 на Н1,а 55,89,144 на четырехчасовике, к тому же есть дивергенция на M15, и не хватает также последней волны вверх. Оттуда лучше продавать, цели вниз есть хорошие.

That's what I mean, I opened a small sell at 1.0502 with a target of 1.0460, if it reaches the TP, then buy from there with a target of 1.0540-80 and from there again a sell at 1.03.

Necron >>:

Summer, а Вы вручную наносите разметку и рисуете треугольники, или прога есть какая (ElWave, например)? Честно признаюсь у меня не хватило было терпения столько рисовать на графиках вручную:))))

separately from MT, the programme calculates waves and then saves the data to a file - from this data the indicator transfers the calculations to the chart.

Summer >>:

отдельно от МТ программа рассчитывает волны и потом данные сохраняются в файл - с этих данных индикатор переносит расчёты на график.

The one with the onyx? Thank you for your reply.

Necron >>:

Эта которая с оникса? Спасибо за ответ.

Mm-hmm.

Pavel447 >>:

Думаю что EURUSD может добить еще в 1.34 +- 10 п, а USDCHF в 1.0940...

А затем две пары на коррекцию...

I agree with the euro now, it went up too fast. So the targets will be lower than I expected (at 3443). I think it will go down to 3400, although 3429 is on the way...

now 1.3521 then down

Necron >>:

С евро теперь соглашусь, слишком быстро он ушел вверх. Значит и цели будут пониже чем я ожидал (на 3443). Думаю к 3400 сходит, хотя на пути еще 3429...

1.3370+ 10pp-30pp.

Gip 19.02.2010 10:13
Fusclaw, why are you writing this crap? You had to come up with such nonsense about water. You got the Dalai Lama mixed up. You don't even know who he is and what China and America have to do with it.
I wanted to ask you if you get real-time news or you are a duck on the seventh day. Yesterday I had this meeting. Just get such news for a fee or you have to look hard and not collect various stuff that does not really matter. You should read economic newspapers, although they are expensive.