EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2246

FXlike:

Miss Helex, would you care to explain why your chart is riddled with lines and turkeys so white you can't see the light?) Are you trying to hide your fear and indecision behind them?)

Because I have more posts in the forum, my little dove. Some people even think a Lamborghini is pompous, so they prefer a dewa.

The only thing I have to fear is hackers:

Please note that since April 12, it's Cosmonautics Day )))

if this is how you trade, why do you have to clog up the timetable like this, the question remains, my hen

Especially for FXlike according to its icons on the desktop (from the same area of what does it mean? ZaTo understand):

so the sell has kicked in at the moment, eh? what a pity)

so you're a boy, sorry, a nervous tough boy)

Am I the only one waiting for 1.25-1.27 to move in, or do I have like-minded people?

basile:
Am I the only one waiting for 1.25-1.27 to move in, or do I have like-minded people?
I am very doubtful, I am inclined to go down, especially on this pair the swap is negative to buy at the moment

Go ride the pound now - it's more predictable ;)

basile:
I'm in the same place... but only to move in, I do not risk to buy from now, at any moment everything can collapse.... But 1.2550, 1.2650 or 1.2700 are good for selling with the targets 1.4, 1.1

Guys, what about the poundbucks, are we going to 1.47 now?