EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2131

FXlike >>:

ведь гуру собираюсь здесь быть я в дальнейшем))

We look forward to it!

Fraktal писал(а) >>
We look forward to it!

I'm going to keep it as simple as possible, I'm going to go in the direction where the momentum was, which didn't come back, but went into a shelf, in this case I'll bet on breaking this shelf further. if it works, I'm a guru, if not, I'm a jerk))

gurus tell me, have we reached our targets for the eu drop?

how likely is it that the gap will be in the direction of the euro currencies falling?

antoniofx писал(а) >>

how likely is it that the gap will be in the direction of the euro currencies falling?

this is an easy question to answer - we are around local targets and the global target is somewhere below parity, if you are worried about them, then not yet))

Get ready 1:1 or even lower....))))

LeoV >>:

Готовьтесь 1:1, а то и ниже....))))

Not next week, is it?

Noterday писал(а) >>

Excuse me, but why do you all deify Forte so much? Do you call him a guru? He answers all kinds of questions to you, ..... To be honest, he's showing off. He brags about "I made 320 points today", or "look the picture I published last night", by the way, I followed this forecast - it did not come true, there was no serious correction from 1.2406 ...

The only thing I agree with is that his approach is interesting and obviously promising, and he is very good that he and his team did it, but he is still far from a guru ...

If you're a beginner, you've got to learn to catch all entries and win twice as much deposit, at least for 24 hours... I've got a reversal point in the zone I was pointing at night... I enter now on Tilt and Dash (tops and bottoms)... I know where the flat is and where the trend is when the pace is up... I can't do the work I've done without the help of others and see my mistakes, forex is work and it's more complicated than many people think but when you get answers to questions that are confirmed it's just an art of increasing your deposit ... On Monday I tested a strategy following a hunch, doubled the demo - then there were mistakes, but today showed that the tactic is correct +320 -20 when you can't see the entry, close and just watch ...

antoniofx писал(а) >>

how likely is it that the gap will go down in the direction of the euro currencies?

The next step will be the long third wave...and if not, the correction to the fourth wave...but Friday is not the day to be upset on Monday, it is recommended to close all deals till 17.00.

antoniofx писал(а) >> well, not next week, is it?

Of course it's not like Niroba's "expecting a precipitous fall" ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Of course it's not like Niroba - "expect a precipitous fall" ))))

you are too cautious in your predictions to blaze a bright star like niroba)