EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1938

showing what my bush indicators are showing for EURUSD the other day:

the top indicator shows the position of these two currencies relative to the 8 major currencies
the dollar has taken a neutral position since early march, which is where it is,
the euro has been falling steadily since December.
I.e. the trend change has not happened yet, but it looks like it is coming.
Since the smoothing is done through interpolation, there is no lag.
The lower chart shows the slope angle of EUR vs USD.
Binding is made for the beginning of the crisis.
The basis is a surgeon's indicator.

TupoiKachek >>:
Kak sdelat' SCREEN SHOT?

you have a Print Screen button on your keyboard (usually on the top right).

You make a nice picture and press the button.

The picture is put on the clipboard.

Open Paint (a primitive graphical editor), press Ctrl V and see the result, then save it as a file.

You can also trim it.

This is the easiest if you don't have any special software, or if you don't have windows 7 with the scissor tool.

TupoiKachek >>:
Kak sdelat' SCREEN SHOT?

Or even easier ... Right-click on a chart which you want to screenshot and select "save image as" then in the window that appears you choose your option to save the screenshot (I choose "Active chart (as is)") and the screenshot is saved in the terminal templates folder.

Then when you paste it in the message you will find the path ... and we will all be able to see your masterpieces ...

cr0ss писал(а) >>
and the price has now gone down to 1.3422, look elsewhere, I was looking at Oanda...

>> it's supposed to gap down or at least go down to this level over Mon-Thursday

price is still there, on the oande it did not even go up

It turns out on euR the fourth wave is now bouncing off the trend line aodder and then it falls to the 23% channel level...

forte928 >>:

Получается по евре досформировуется четвертая волна сейчас отскок от трендовой линии аоддержки и затем она проваливается на 23% уровень канала..

Forte, do you think we will go 1600p for almost a year? Still think we are going to 1.29-1.30.

and today it's 1.3504, cheating dudes :)) almost a figure for the weekend...

cr0ss >>:
а сегодня уже 1.3504, жульничают дядьки :)) почти фигуру на выходных погоняли...

And where to look for weekend quotes please advise

kamik >>:

А где смотреть котировки в выходные подскажите пожалуйста

I'm looking at it here http://www.oanda.com/currency/trends

In fact, if you google the topic, there are plenty of links...

cr0ss >>:

вот сдесь смотрю http://www.oanda.com/currency/trends

а вообще если прогуглить эту тему то ссылок масса...

thank you so much