EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1821

but anyway ...i suggest to discuss these pairs .... maybe someone has some ideas ...will the trend change or not ...it just looks nice...and for the other pairs related to the yen almost all diverts form on the daily chart .... and i am also interested in the targets because i dont know when to exit the market .... it is beyond my power to know when to exit ....

I wonder what will happen next?

nemez_ писал(а) >>
Galina, why don't you allow a move to the bottom? And if by Fibo to try 3535 more shorts. http://s15.radikal.ru/i189/1004/9d/45816fa2c856.gif

Why not?
I always do :)
I just don't see any reason to look to the shorts yet.
I've written many times, the logic is simple, above 1.35 buy, below sell.
At the moment the Yevra is trying this level out.
And it will not go up or down, unless it shakes everybody out of the market.
It's doing the dance now, not for the first month.
And if you look at the way it closes the week, it becomes clear that it will be above the level and below it more than once.
I don't want to get mixed up in such a mess.
It will take us three or four weeks till the good trend.
Frank, too, by the way.
All right, folks,
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!!!!
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND !!!!

NikT_58 >>:
Интересно, что будет дальше?

Nicola, have you watched the future yet?)) By the way, what's the inductor that draws squares with prices? By the way, it doesn't have to be 0 after C, it can also be 1.

strangerr >>:

Николя, а ты еще будущее не смотрел?))) Кстати, что за индюк, который квадратики с ценами рисует? Кстати, после С не обязательно 0, может быть и 1.

I am writing it myself.
I've been working on it for a long time, now I'm improving it in 5 trader, it's still raw.

NikT_58 >>:
Интересно, что будет дальше?

strangerr >>:

Николя, а ты еще будущее не смотрел?))) Кстати, что за индюк, который квадратики с ценами рисует? Кстати, после С не обязательно 0, может быть и 1.

it can be drawn in markup tools, there is a left/right price marker, although an indicator can also be created... to draw the marker itself

odiseif >>:

I think so too.
Didn't sell the americans yesterday.

odiseif >>:

NikT_58 >>:

Тоже так думаю.
Не продавали вчера америкосы.

So we sold last night.)))
Raker, why aren't you posting contest pics?)))) We're not holding a DT contest.))