EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1794

NikT_58 >>:
А по мне так 1.3650 надо я вчера озвучивал...

What's up with those 6pp, sell it)))

I am a beginner in this business, but watching all this business, I understood only one thing, that it is practically impossible to predict the price movement (unless, of course, there are Genghis Khan's eggs). I can only earn by means of a trading system that gives positive results.
Looking at my model, the trend is going down, break of 38.2 and divergence, so I have a stop with trailing stop 85 pips and stoploss 1.3629, if I am not lucky, I may use Stoploss+2% rule and it is OK, if I am lucky, I may earn.
By the way, no one has a good MTS for pipsing?

Here's the pound like a pound, we'll be pushing towards the target by tomorrow morning and the euroland touches, along the top line of the triangle

SVEC >>:

Я новичек в этом деле, но наблюдая за всем этим делом, понял только одно что предсказать ход цены практически не возможно (есликонечно нет яиц чингисхана). А можно только зарабатывать с помощью торговой системы которая дает положительный результат.
По моим наброскам, дык тренд пока еще вниз, отбой от 38,2 и еще ко всему прчиму дивергенция, так что я заселился с трейлинг стопом 85 пунктов и стоплосом 1,3629 если не повезет то поможит стоплосс+плюс правило 2х процентов и ни чего страшного, а если повезет то заработаю.
К стати нет ни у кого нормально МТС для пипсовки?

sit down, 2.))

SVEC писал(а) >>

I am a beginner in this business, but observing all this business I understood only one thing, that it is practically impossible to predict the course of the price (unless of course there are balls of Genghis Khan). One can only earn by means of a trading system that gives positive results.
Looking at my model, the trend is going down, break of 38.2 and divergence, so I have a stop with trailing stop 85 pips and stoploss 1.3629, if I am not lucky, I may use Stoploss+2% rule and it is OK, if I am lucky, I may earn.
By the way, no one has a good MTS for pipsing?

You have a picture of a mhlong on your picture.....
!!!!!!
DIVE !!!!!

Take the 3550!!!

Galina >>:

У вас на картинке мЛОНГ нарисован.....
ВО ЛЮДИ ТО !!!!!!
ДИВУ ДАЮСЬ !!!!!

I also said I was new to the market, only half a year along with training. I hope to learn from my own mistakes, though I understand that smart people learn from other people's mistakes. I hope to learn even through my own mistakes, although I understand that smart people learn from other people's mistakes, but what can you do.

I'm lucky I can sleep peacefully

But somehow I don't think this is the end of the movement or it will be a stomping ground in this area again. I think it's too early to move in! What do you think?