EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1680

MaximuS60 писал(а) >>

why the opposite is true for us ?

If you decided to engage in wave analysis in dense before you give theoretical calculations, go through the history and look and see that sometimes the classical version of the wave structure as shown by Elliot does not correspond to reality - the first question I can immediately ask - why after the 5 wave can start a five-wave? The answer to this question Elliott will not give, and there are many such moments in the history, the essence is that there are always five-waves in the market, my conclusions have been confirmed by many analysts-practitioners. I can show you the synthesized wave structure, which you showed in the picture - yes, the same picture is there - but there is one point that leads you to think - the ideal structure lacks the psychodoligy of the crowd and it cannot describe how a huge number of people make decisions based on their conclusions by monitoring the current situation. So before you draw and try to figure things out, take a closer look at what's in front of you and make small conclusions for yourself, and then ask specific questions.

oleniknik писал(а) >>

what makes you 100% sure we will go up? .... Because it's not certain yet... this move could also be a correction for a fall... I wouldn't be afraid of a big move yet.... there is still real resistance on the road and more than one .... and there will be a pullback from it at any rate.....

The calculations of Aneximus correspond to reality - for the moment the third wave has come to the end and the fourth wave will make a failure at 1.3350 and then move up to 1.3480 - with the subsequent movement down to 1.3000-1.2950, that to understand how behavior of the wave at the moment look at the history for February 15-16 there was the same picture as now compressed second wave

gip >>:

Чего-то ты последнее время ни бэ ни /me :)

My pictures are highly arousing ) ....

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>

I've got pictures that are highly arousing ) ....

my hands are shaking, my head is foggy...

strangerr >>:

Если говорить серьезно, то я в этом уверен потому, что mixo_lexus собирается закрыть Трише и Бернанке в подвале, как он писал утром, и сделать им немножко больно. Я думаю, что это позитивно отразится на экономике Европы и вызовет рост евро.

Speaking of popcorn .... who's next to pop ...

Vulnerability of the euro area*

CountryGross debt, % of GDPFiscal balance, % of GDPNominal value of labour per unit of outputCurrent account balance, % of GDPNet national savings, % of national incomeVulnerability index**
Greece1,9-1,80,7-1,2-1,16,7
Portugal0,4-0,30,6-1,6-1,95,0
Ireland0,4-2,50,4-0,1-0,33,7
Italy1,60,61,0-0,1-0,42,6
Spain-0,2-1,00,6-0,6-0,32,3
France0,4-0,4-0,7-0,10,00,2
Belgium1,00,4-0,40,50,5-0,6
Netherlands-0,20,30,70,90,4-1,1
Finland-0,90,80,10,50,2-2,2
Austria0,10,5-0,70,50,7-2,4
Germany0,20,7-2,41,00,5-4,5

forte928 >>:

Если вы решили в плотную заняться волновым анализом в плотную то прежде чем приводить теоретические выкладки, пройдитесь по истории и посмотрите и увидите что порою класический вариант волновой структуры как показал Эллиот несоотвествует действительности - первый вопрос который я сразу могу задать - почему после 5 полновки может начаться пяти волновка? Ответ на этот вопрос уважаемый Вами Эллиот не даст ответ, а таких моментов на истории очень много, суть в том что на рынке всегда сущестуют пятиволновки, мои выводы подтвердил уже не один аналитик - практик. Я могу показать вам синтезированую волновую структуру которую вы показали на картинке - да там встречается таже картина - но есть один момент который заставляет задуматься - в идеальной структуре отсуствует психодолигия поведения толпы и она не может вам описать то как огромное кол-во народа принимает решения на основе своих выводом путем наблюдения текущей ситуации. Так что прежде чем рисовать и пытаться разбираться с какими-то вещами присмотритесь к тому что перед вами и сделайде для себя небольшие выводы, и тогда задавайте конкретные вопросы.

as always succinct :), but it's good to see.

I haven't made up my mind about waves yet, although you told me that traders (all +/-) are switching to wave theory.

strangerr писал(а) >>

On a more serious note, I am sure because mixo_lexus is going to close Trichet and Bernanke in the basement as he wrote this morning and hurt them a bit. I think this will have a positive effect on the European economy and cause the euro to rise.

if the euro falls in the morning, it means Miho caught Trichet, if the dollar, it means Bernanke is torturing...

Have a good weekend everyone friends :)
I'm still thinking the same, I don't see the need to change my goals yet
CLOSE MONTHLY OVERVIEW 1.3246-1.3237 (slight difference)
MINIMUM Overnight 1.3211-1.3184 (the first figure is very likely)
These figures I've voiced before, just thought the week would close like this.
I forgot that the month may close in three days.
So pardon the three day forecast is postponed.
Locally, the eurik is probably going to pull up a little bit.
And then, unfortunately, it is all down.
If in pictures this is the layout I give:

As I understand no one can say exactly where the price will go and when it will turn in the opposite direction. So what is the point of catching the trend and waiting for a good profit and closing.... )))

antrofagen >>:
Тут как я понял никто точно не скажет куда пойдет цена и когда она повернет в обратную сторону .Так в чем смысл ловить тренд и ждать хорошего профита и закрываться.... )))

What do you think this is, a self-awareness club?
Go and see a year old woman, she will tell you exactly what you need to know.