EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1668

Galina, getting back to the topic of forex events. Is it difficult to get to you, how do you sign up? Is there a progressive programme? It's spring, it's time to plunge into the wisdom of forex, to discover the unknown world of real techniques in different positions, in individual training sessions in the field. The main thing is that everything is not quick. As long as possible. On the way to the goal.

Here is our road to the near future, for once I agree with him.

Where's Gip gone? He doesn't have time to work on his stats. Or again, his wife's out of the house and he's playing contra. What kind of antivirus eats little and works well? Like you, I installed a lot of games, now my computer hangs, I don't care if I have to delete the antivirus. And the terminal.

Gip is about to show up and will again short you in various positions for a long time for behaviour.)) And the McAfee antivirus.
RekkeR >>:
Где пропал Гип? За статистикой ему некогда работать. Или опять, жена с дому, а он в контру резаться. Гип какой антивирус мало ест, и хорошо работает?

A joke about traders : I've been praying for five hours: forex, forex let me go to the toilet, but the answer is... :)))

Young, silly and fidgety, that eureka. It's like a cable, an old horse ploughed a furrow and went furrowing. This way, that way. Workaholic.

All right, everyone to bed until Monday.)))

strangerr >>:
Все, всем спать до понедельника.)))

How to sleep for another 15 minutes ....

Before what?
vovan_217 >>:

Как спать еще 15 минут ....