EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1613

Vlad72 >>:

лично по-моему нет правил, нет закономерностей, и рассматриваю каждое действие - случай сугубо индивидуально.
Верю только в одно на 100% --ЗАКОН ПОДЛОСТИ.))))

If you think like that, then we are all doomed to lose deposits)))) There should be no correct predictions in principle, then why does Forte have so many hits?

here's a second month of decline in US home sales as well... Now they'll react...... Where are the uncles?

Curious to see how allTFs are talking about overbought and the pentameter is bouncing back and going up....

Bad US data, I closed my AUD trades, totaling +50 pips or so... I'll open again when the 9100 is broken properly

rustein >>:
Какие модели? Какие закономерности? Какие повторения? Это моя просьба.

If you open that screen close-up, there are lines drawn by the indicator from top to top and they show the ratio of movements in numbers, all you have to do is look at them and calculate them.

strangerr >>:

Если так рассуждать, тогда мы все обречены слить депо))) Правильных прогнозов не должно быть в принципе, тогда почему у Форте такое количество попаданий?

Are you beginning to mock us? Your predictions are good and the forte has nothing but guesswork, what are you talking about?!

rustein >>:

Вы начинаете издеваться над нами? У Вас прогнозы хорошие, а у форте кроме гадания ничего нет, о чём Вы ?!

How long have you been following Forte and Strangler's runs ?
I think not long at all, two weeks ?

RQ_ >>:

Любопытно наблюдать, как всеТФ твердят о перекупленности, а пятиминутка упирается и идет вверх....

So there's nothing left to buy - the panic has passed ... and the price has averaged out... i.e. to real value....

rustein писал(а) >>

Are you beginning to mock us? Your predictions are good and the forte has nothing but guesswork, what are you talking about ?!

I stand up for Forte... You are lying.

rustein >>:

Вы начинаете издеваться над нами? У Вас прогнозы хорошие, а у форте кроме гадания ничего нет, о чём Вы ?!

If you looked carefully at those screenshots that Forte is posting and checked against the points and times you would be very surprised, the match is awesome, I have checked it more than once.